• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some general advice on getting back in shape.

Michael D

Working on a new me!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was working out and was making some good progress last year up until I was diagnosed with tendonitis and carpal tunnel in both wrists. I stopped working out and really haven't done it since.

Now, I want to play baseball and so the team has been conditioning practice to get us ready for tryouts. I missed the first 4(m,w,f are the days they train). I made my first one wednesday during the second week. Anyway, we did some running and weight training. Obviously, I am going to be sore but I could hardly do anything when I went back yesterday. I had to quit the running we were doing at the end yesterday because I was so out of shape. I feel terrible and embarassed but the guy helping us with the training says I shouldn't be at the level the others are at because of my time off. Btw, I haven't really ran since high school back in 97, so my cardio system is crap. He is going to move me to the treadmill until I catch up.

Anyway, since I am training 3 days a week and need to catch up asap, what is the best thing to do? Only train on those days or run on the off days too? Every muscle in my body is sore except for my forearms but I really want to catch up so I am not bringing down everyone else.

Also, are there any supplements that may help with my stamina for now?

Thanks for any suggestions.

How is the tendonitis and carpal tunnel now????

Good. I can tell the my carpal tunnel isn't fully gone as sometimes my hands will go a little numb if I keep them in a certain position long enough but it is way better than it use to be.

Back