• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nerve damaged right arm...need workout advice

joewee350

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been weight training for years. I was in a motorcycle accident the nearly severed my right leg and left my right arm with severe nerve damage. It was paralyzed for 2 months but has since regained full movement. My biceps, delts and some trap will not grow back fully. I can curl 15lbs one time max. My triceps on my right arm are coming back almost fully. I have gotten my bench up to 250 after 1 1/2 years of training since my wreck. Can anyone give me advice on supplements (legal or not) that could make my right arm regain full strength. Any advice on lifting would be appreciated as well.

Before my wreck I was 6ft 180lbs..pretty cut
now I am 6ft 185lbs less cut but its hard to do cardio with a bum leg.

Can you afford a specialized personal trainer? Perhaps using some sort of disability payment from the government?

No personal trainer. When I started back after my wreck I could only bench 65lbs for a set of 5. I have come quite a long way from there. It might be permanent though so I might be as strong as I can get without tearing a pec or something like that.

Persistence then. If you're making gains, just keep at it. But you may want to periodically check in with a doctor who specializes in sports medicine.

Doctors...I have one for my ankle, one for my knee, two for my elbow, one for nerve damage and one for my back. That is 6 doctors currently. I guess I'm screwed if they cant help huh.

You don't sound like you're screwed. You said you've made quite a bit of progress. Suck it up man! You're doing fine, just be patient.

Thanks for the help. Im getting used to sucking it up. Ive become content with having a "little nemo" right arm. I work it like crazy and always will.

Just make sure it's fully healed. It may always be smaller though. Hey, I'd give anything to be able to hear in my right ear again. Sometimes, life sucks, but strong people make the most of it.

Back