• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No bra today!

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, let me explain, I have this tank top that has a built in bra, but i would hardly call it that, so I decided to wear it and put a jacket over it, DAMN, I am sooooo comfortable! I didn't realize how uncomfortable bra's are. All women should not wear bras to work, they would be so much happier! :clapping:

clapping.gif

AnnaDTX said:
Well, let me explain, I have this tank top that has a built in bra, but i would hardly call it that, so I decided to wear it and put a jacket over it, DAMN, I am sooooo comfortable! I didn't realize how uncomfortable bra's are. All women should not wear bras to work, they would be so much happier! :clapping:

Please marry me. :adore:

We don't believe you. How about some pics for proof? :evil:

that is digusting
i dont feel like hitting myself in the face today

maybe ifi was an A it would be considered

but im far from it

AnnaDTX said:

I recommend this to all women, especially when its really cold outside!

DontStop said:
that is digusting
i dont feel like hitting myself in the face today

maybe ifi was an A it would be considered

but im far from it
:rolleyes:

she said shes wearing a support top

Don't come out acting like your Chesty Morgan over here - :blah: :rolleyes:

The Monkey Man said:
:rolleyes:

she said shes wearing a support top

Don't come out acting like your Chesty Morgan over here - :blah: :rolleyes:

im not acting in such a way
ive tried one of those shirts n they did nothing to support me. its like, an elestic band on the front of your shirt. you still bounce around i hate that feeling

DontStop said:
ive tried one of those shirts n they did nothing to support me. its like, an elestic band on the front of your shirt. you still bounce around i hate that feeling
Alright, sorry...

Sometimes I get riled up and am too quick to jump in peoples shit - :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
uh huh

"the future is x-rated" :rocker:

DontStop said:
I know how you feel.

AnnaDTX said:
All women should not wear bras to work, they would be so much happier! :clapping:
So long as that goal is reached, as far as bitchy female bosses are concerned, i completly support it.

I can get away with it because I am not that big, small B.

Ahhhh Jerry Seinfeld! ;) Yes, they are firm too! Thanks to all the chest exercises!

:lol:

Don't change Anna...

You're a little sweetheart!

(I'm surprised you got that BTW)

AnnaDTX said:

good for you :thumb:

maybe a picture to let us see how comfortable you are now

IML Gear Cream!
well, Foreman, I've given you all day to respond to this thread in the appropriate way and you have failed, so I will have to take actions into my own hands!

Last edited:
AnnaDTX said:

DontStop said:

Back