• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bin Ladens "an open letter to America"

I read most of that...my faovrite part was when he says we are stealing the wealth of Umma :laugh:(which is like their commonwealth for the Islamic community)

What dumb fucking arab......arabs are crazy

He hates us because we like beer, women, and oil. Hate on then, it will be a great day to see him in 30 pieces.

Also we created aids, what a cockfag :suicide:

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but I agree with some of what he wrote

Needless to say I disagree with his methods

lnvanry said:
I read most of that...my faovrite part was when he says we are stealing the wealth of Umma :laugh:(which is like their commonwealth for the Islamic community)

What dumb fucking arab......arabs are crazy
:clapping:

Religion is the most dangerous thing ever made.

ihateschoolmt said:

And the most ridiculous.

War? Dark is the light,

The man you fight,

With all your prayers, incantations,

Running away, a trivial day,

Of judgement and deliverance,

To whom was sold, this bounty soul,

A gentile or a priest?

Who victored over, the Seljuks,

When the Holy Land was taken

We will fight the heathens,

We will fight the heathens

Was it the riches, of the land,

Powers of bright darkness,

That led the noble, to the East,

To fight the heathens

We must call upon our bright darkness,

Beliefs, they're the bullets of the wicked,

One was written on the sword,

For you must enter a room to destroy it,

International security,

Call of the righteous man,

Needs a reason to kill man,

History teaches us so,

The reason he must attain,

Must be approved by his God,

His child, partisan brother of war,

Of war, we don't speak anymore,

SOAD

Bin Laden's been dead since sometime in 2001, hasn't he? :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Round, round
Circumventing circuses
lamenting in process
to visible police
prescence sponsored fear
batallions of riot police
with rubber bullet kisses
baton courtesy
service with a smile
Beyond the staples center you can see america
with it's tired poor avenging disgrace
peaceful loving youth against the brutality
of plastic existence
pushing little children
with their fully automatics
they like to push the weak around
pushing little children
round, round
A rush of words
pleading to disperse
upon your naked walls, alive
A political call
the fall guy accord
we can't afford to be neutral on a moving train
Beyond the staples center you can see america
with it's tired poor avenging disgrace
peaceful loving youth against the brutality
of plastic existence
pushing little children
pushing little children
A deer dance, invitation to peace
war staring you in the face, dressed in black
with a helmet, fierce
trained and appropriate for the malcontents
for the disproportioned malcontents.
The little boy smiled, it'll all be well
The little boy smiled, it'll all be well
Pushing little children
Pushing little children
Push the weak around
Push the weak around
Push the weak around
They like to push the weak around.

Nick+ said:
Bin Laden's been dead since sometime in 2001, hasn't he? :hmmm:
No he is alive and unwell. He is also in a country that would be politically impossible to remove him from ... however much we dislike that thought.

He is their cherished icon in the war to stop colonialism and capitalistic oppression from the infidel. They discuss this daily at Starbucks in France before the night out rioting for freedom.

Scary thought......how many people here would sit down and talk with Bin Laden
if they found him ( in a perfect world where you were able to do so safely) ....then of course turn him in??? I think most would just turn him in without a word of discussion or just kill him.......passion over intellect.

ihateschoolmt said:
Not religion

Innacurate relegious interpretations and the usage of religious doctorine for personal gain

njc said:
Not religion

Innacurate relegious interpretations and the usage of religious doctorine for personal gain
How can you consider some religions interpretations accurate and others innacurate? There is no factual basis for religion at all, so what can you use as a base comparison? Religion is based on belief without fact. Doesn't "Worship me, live your lives as I say or suffer incomprehensible pain and torture for eternity" sound like god is seeking personal gain? There is no evidence at all that a god or supreme being exists, yet billions fall to their knees in worship and prayer, and it could have all been started by someones innacurate interpretation for personal gain. Just because someone sees the face of a saint in a breakfast pastry doesn't mean there is a god. There is not a control in religion because faith can not be a standard for faith.

gococksDJS said:
How can you consider some religions interpretations accurate and others innacurate? There is no factual basis for religion at all, so what can you use as a base comparison? Religion is based on belief without fact. Doesn't "Worship me, live your lives as I say or suffer incomprehensible pain and torture for eternity" sound like god is seeking personal gain? There is no evidence at all that a god or supreme being exists, yet billions fall to their knees in worship and prayer, and it could have all been started by someones innacurate interpretation for personal gain. Just because someone sees the face of a saint in a breakfast pastry doesn't mean there is a god. There is not a control in religion because faith can not be a standard for faith.
I didnt say innacurate religions. I said innaccurate religious interpretation. People who start wars in the name of Christ or Mohamad are citing passages in their bibles which supposedly condone their actions. But if anyone compares the messages of these two teachers to the militant actions of supposed followers you will find that they cannot be reconciled and therefore their actions are a contradiction of their own doctorine and so then its the interpretation and not the religion that is of fualt. There interpretations are tainted by a personal want or as an excuse for their actions or to obtain followers. I know its not right for these people to kill innocents becuase it defys my sense of morality. The moral law that God has installed in me. Likewise when people start a war of conquest in the name of Christ I know there motives are selfish. Could you imagine Christ suiting up and leading an invasion?

God seeking personal gain? What can we give Him that he doesnt have?

I used to be Athiestic but after much reading and contemplation have since adopted a fully Thiestic position. I really have read a ton on this and if you wanna ask me any question as to why I feel there is a creator feel free. In my opinion the evidence supporting Intelligent design is overwhelming.

Religion is the only form of evil in this world.

ForemanRules said:
All evil has its roots in Pride

Pride is the cuase of almost all human misery

IML Gear Cream!
njc said:
All evil has its roots in Pride

Pride is the cuase of almost all human misery
No Religion is.

The statement "religion is the only form of evil in the world" is kinda silly

njc said:
I didnt say innacurate religions. I said innaccurate religious interpretation. People who start wars in the name of Christ or Mohamad are citing passages in their bibles which supposedly condone their actions. But if anyone compares the messages of these two teachers to the militant actions of supposed followers you will find that they cannot be reconciled and therefore their actions are a contradiction of their own doctorine and so then its the interpretation and not the religion that is of fualt.
What religion has not taken human life in an effort to uphold it's beliefs? What religion has not contradicted its doctrine in order to preserve said doctrine?

njc said:
There interpretations are tainted by a personal want or as an excuse for their actions or to obtain followers. I know its not right for these people to kill innocents becuase it defys my sense of morality. The moral law that God has installed in me. Likewise when people start a war of conquest in the name of Christ I know there motives are selfish. Could you imagine Christ suiting up and leading an invasion?
But is religion not based off of interpretations? We don't have anything written by god himself, meaning people have recorded and reiterated his message throughout history, and unless they kept an entirely unbiased opinion while recording or reiterating the message, their interpretations could have differed. You know it's not right for these people to kill innocents, but how do you "know" that it's not right? Did god tell you directly? Or was it told to you by someone who had it told to them by someone etc etc. So can you say that at one point in time, someone's interpretation wasn't wrong or misinterpreted or changed? Has god instilled moral law in you, or has someone else whose beliefs you agree with? God hasn't told anyone anything, everyone believes that god told someone something at one time or another and that's what they chose to believe.
njc said:
God seeking personal gain? What can we give Him that he doesnt have? I used to be Athiestic but after much reading and contemplation have since adopted a fully Thiestic position. I really have read a ton on this and if you wanna ask me any question as to why I feel there is a creator feel free. In my opinion the evidence supporting Intelligent design is overwhelming.
If he is not seeking personal gain, what is his motive for commandments, the promise of heaven, or the threat of hell? Just because? If he has nothing to gain, then god is simply a kid with an ant farm. "I can kill you when I want. I can burn you with a magnifying glass, step on you etc". If we can't give him anything he can't have, why are we supposed to devote our entire existence to him? Does he want to know we are thankful for all he created? If so, why does he banish us to hell if we don't? It's human nature to form our own beliefs when we don't know or don't agree with something, which is what religion arose from. The earth was flat until we proved otherwise, the earth was the center of the universe until we proved otherwise and religion will be nothing more than a belief system based solely on blind faith until proven otherwise.

njc said:
The statement "religion is the only form of evil in the world" is kinda silly
True story............read a book and find out. :thumb:

ForemanRules said:

Religion is the downfall of man (or so it appears not only today in these times but in the past for millions of years).

To answer your other question...I would sit down with bin laden and talk to him any day (if it were safe ofcourse).

c'mon there are planty of religions that aren't war causing....Its just the big three monotheistic one that cause all the wars....funny b/c they all believe in the same God too.

hinduism, Taoism, Shintoism, shramanism, confucism, zen, buddhism...I'm sure that there are some more ones that I can't list off the top of my head.

Even the wars involving the Hindus and Buddhist were antogonized by crazy arabs...again

I would ask Bin Laden, "Helmet or anteater?"

Dale Mabry said:
I would ask Bin Laden, "Helmet or anteater?"
He might say semi.

Religion is quite simply primitive. There is no proof therefore there should be no discussion. Any christian I've talked to trying to prove it just starts asking a bunch of questions, and tries to turn it around like some overly transparent defense mechanism.

Show me God, Introduce me, or show me something observable and testable that can only mean there is a God. If you can not PROVE your position then you have no position.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1160245&postcount=197

did you get molested by a catholic priest?you seem real bitter

Back