• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gyno

brokeass122

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok im having a mild gyno problem im 3 weeks into my cycle. Today was my sixth shot leaving me at three weeks. My right nipple is getting a little sore and i listend to mudge and was only taking 10mgs a day of nolva. But today i raised it to thirty mgs. So basically im just looking for a recomendation on dosage of nolva right now.

should i just jump up to 60mgs as of tomarrow until it starts to fade and taper it back until the end of my cycle then run typical pct?

or just keep it at thirty and wait for it to hopefully fade go away?

im not really stressin cause i have more nolva than i could possibly use. Because i try to always listen to everyone on here and i had two bottles ready to go before i even started my cycle

o yeah im running 400mgs a week of test, and 40 a day of oral turinabol but the ot isnt supposed to have any estrogenic side effects. Just the test obviously. Also it is very mild and might just be my paranoia but better safe than sorry also why i had 2 bottles of nolva and not just one

thanks in advance for the help

Stay with the high dose of nolva until the gyno goes away, then slowly come off of it. In past experience i found better results when nolvadex isn't run cycle long.

i did 60 this morning so i was correct just wanted to make sure ill keep it at 60 then taper it back once the symptoms fade. Thanks once again

Back