• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My goals?

BulkHead

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok my goals are in my sig.
I have 10 months to get them.
I am going to do real intense long heavy workouts in the summer with 6 sets of all my exersizes every day of the summer.
Do you think I will be able to make them?

Stop aiming to do max curls lol, your aims should be in terms of max deadlift, bench press and squat. In other words core lifts. Trying to do 1 rep max for curls is only gonna give you an injury and it aint exactly impressive.

Having said that it is nice to see someone lifiting so young. Stick to the major compounds lifts and you will go far.

I'm assuming you're in Australia? Do what Pete did and live off of Rissole Sanga's with barbie sauce. :lol:

And do alot of squats and deads, and because you're probably going to be prone to do nothing for the rest of the time between workouts go ahead and workout everyday just don't burnout.

Well then what are your goals for the Winter cause Summer just past you by.

IML Gear Cream!
no my birthday is august 24th im 12 right now my birthday comes afer summer

BulkHead said:
no my birthday is august 24th im 12 right now my birthday comes afer summer
So what are you going to do , sit on your butt eating twinkies until Summer comes around?

no im gonna be trainin but when summer comes i am gonna train harder cuz school

You only want to work out the same muscle group (like upper body) maybe twice a week, lifting damages your muscle kind of like scraping your knee. You want to let it heal first and grow back stronger then exercise it again.

BulkHead said:
Ok my goals are in my sig.
I have 10 months to get them.
I am going to do real intense long heavy workouts in the summer with 6 sets of all my exersizes every day of the summer.
Do you think I will be able to make them?
Hey Kefe, how are you doing? :wave:

By the Way,

My MAX CURL IS 8. :)

BulkHead said:
there will be no school in summer
Kefe I missed your instant message by a minute or so the other day. I saw where you said something about getting the reps. Look my little friend, you can't workout everyday. If you want you can use a very low volume routine and workout 5-6 day if you want. you need a days rest in there. When i say low volume, I mean low volume too.

Mon: Incl Bench...3 x 6-10
Flat Db bench press...3 x 6-10

Tues: Deadlifts...3 sets
Some type of Lat Pulldowns 3...sets

Wed: Triceps...Close Grip bench...3 x 6-10
Rope Pushdowns ...3 x 6-10

Thurs: Legs....squats...3 sets
Leg curls.....3 sets

Fri: Biceps....EZ Bar curls 3 x 8-12
Db Hammers...2 x 6-10

Sat: Military Presses...3 x 6-10
some type of laterals...3 x 6-10

that's somewhere around 35 sets or so. Didn't count but close. I wouldn't do the above but your young and it will work if you eat.

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
Kefe I missed your instant message by a minute or so the other day. I saw where you said something about getting the reps. Look my little friend, you can't workout everyday. If you want you can use a very low volume routine and workout 5-6 day if you want. you need a days rest in there. When i say low volume, I mean low volume too.

Mon: Incl Bench...3 x 6-10
Flat Db bench press...3 x 6-10

Tues: Deadlifts...3 sets
Some type of Lat Pulldowns 3...sets

Wed: Triceps...Close Grip bench...3 x 6-10
Rope Pushdowns ...3 x 6-10

Thurs: Legs....squats...3 sets
Leg curls.....3 sets

Fri: Biceps....EZ Bar curls 3 x 8-12
Db Hammers...2 x 6-10

Sat: Military Presses...3 x 6-10
some type of laterals...3 x 6-10

that's somewhere around 35 sets or so. Didn't count but close. I wouldn't do the above but your young and it will work if you eat.
:thumb: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

hey KEFE, is it really you???

how ya been big guy?

NEW MAX CURL PR: 9 :hot:

That's YCURL MAXT!

Back