• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you care where you gonna be buried?

I hope I will be burried in a field where blue bunnies frolic and play...

my daughter is going to mummify me. at least i don't want my body underground and i want it kept intact, except my organs will be removed and put into canopic jars... and i'll have a spice plug up my ass to keep the stuffing in my belly. she tells me she's looking forward to that part. :grin:

Little Wing said:
my daughter is going to mummify me. at least i don't want my body underground and i want it kept intact, except my organs will be removed and put into canopic jars... and i'll have a spice plug up my ass to keep the stuffing in my belly. she tells me she's looking forward to that part. :grin:
:laugh:
Has she been reading IM while your not around. :laugh:

Little Wing said:

"Insert random joke about my penis being a spice plug here"

desert_mummies.jpg

:rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
wow, cool. sometimes it's hard to know what to think of people feeling it is okay to disturb human graves and tombs just because they are ancient. it's fascinating and i'm as curious as the next guy but too there seems to be no moral dilema and maybe there should be.

min0 lee said:
:laugh:
Has she been reading IM while your not around. :laugh:
she's been addicted to anything egyptian since she watched The Mummy. n i wonder if i'm the only female that thought the mummy was hot, even before he had all his flesh... i dunno:confused:, he moved in a very something way. women. sometimes we can't even figure ourselves out. :)

I think me caring about where I die is irrelevant, as long as Im not alive to care when being buried, because of course after I'm dead I wont care.

Little Wing said:
n i wonder if i'm the only female that thought the mummy was hot, even before he had all his flesh... i dunno:confused:, he moved in a very something way.
hmmmmmm, you scare me.

Tier said:
I think me caring about where I die is irrelevant, as long as Im not alive to care when being buried, because of course after I'm dead I wont care.
With me it's the financial burden I would cause the family, I haven't had a chance to compare prices but isn't having a cremation a lot cheaper than a getting casket and a decent tombstone?

the resurection will take care of all of that so it doesnt matter anyway right?
(just to spice things up foreman)

I care now, but I'm almost positive I wont care when I'm dead.
So what ever is the cheapest for my family is good enough for me.

ForemanRules said:
I care now, but I'm almost positive I wont care when I'm dead.
So what ever is the cheapest for my family is good enough for me.

I have a nice spot for your in my refrigerator. :lick:

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
I have a nice spot for your in my refrigerator. :lick:
You plan on eating Foreman don't you. You sicko.

I can see you eating Foreman's sausage and eggs. :barf:

min0 lee said:
You plan on eating Foreman don't you. You sicko.

I can see you eating Foreman's sausage and eggs. :barf:

:lick:

Back