• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

And another thing...

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was talking with my gf's roommate. A chic. I was telling her about my weight gain and my diet. She thinks that gaining all the weight I did (32lbs) was unhealthy. She said everyone has an average bodyweight and should just maintain that. My average bodyweight is 155 at 6'0 tall. I'm naturally lean. She said gaining that weight is hard on my heart and other organs. Is there any validation to this? It kinda made sense. She's a smart girl BTW. IMO.

How big are her tits?

Not to big. I'd say 34 C. So am I gonna have heart problems now because I am gaining weight?

C is good if she is a small girl, so I say she is right.

most women are fucked in the head about weight :shhh: only listen to ones who don't aspire to look like vogue models.

Doublebase said:
Not to big. I'd say 34 C. So am I gonna have heart problems now because I am gaining weight?
yep..and u are gonna fall over and die, right about......

Seriously, 30lbs isn't anything to worry about. Now, if you were obese, that is another story. Obese people hearts / organs are working that much harder to do the same as a healthy person. Just get in the gym / back in and drop it off...if u are as naturally lean as you say, it should be relatively easy.

Depends a lot IMO on how quickly you gain that. Watch your BP for instance.

Burner02 said:
yep..and u are gonna fall over and die, right about......

Seriously, 30lbs isn't anything to worry about. Now, if you were obese, that is another story. Obese people hearts / organs are working that much harder to do the same as a healthy person. Just get in the gym / back in and drop it off...if u are as naturally lean as you say, it should be relatively easy.

Ya right... You know how hard I have worked for this 30lbs. I gained it in a bulk. I dont' want to lose it. In fact I want to gain 20 more.

Doublebase said:
Tell her that saggy tittes are unhealthy, and something needs to be done about it, because you are concerned.

IML Gear Cream!
Doublebase said:
Ya right... You know how hard I have worked for this 30lbs. I gained it in a bulk. I dont' want to lose it. In fact I want to gain 20 more.
you said "weight gain" not mass gain. I've gained 30lbs...and it isn't muscle...

Doublebase said:
I was talking with my gf's roommate. A chic. I was telling her about my weight gain and my diet. She thinks that gaining all the weight I did (32lbs) was unhealthy. She said everyone has an average bodyweight and should just maintain that. My average bodyweight is 155 at 6'0 tall. I'm naturally lean. She said gaining that weight is hard on my heart and other organs. Is there any validation to this? It kinda made sense. She's a smart girl BTW. IMO.
I think you gaining weight is hard on her organs, if she lucky.
(with 34 C that's more lucky than others)
How good her ass be? You know Dale, that's the main question!

Back