• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Increase in Bench!

BigBiceps

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys today i put up 200lbs on the bench press for my one rep max! I feel so happy about this and usually when i did my max bench press it was always around the 170-175lbs so this as you could imagine was a pretty big deal for me so i am really excited!! I just had to tell you all. So what do you think? Any comments will be appreciated.

congratulations.
keep up the good work.
continue to challenge yourself.

Nice to hit those magic numbers....Good job!!
Now set a goal for two 45lb plates on each side ( 225).....that was one of my favorite goals to hit.

congrats.......

ForemanRules said:
Now set a goal for two 45lb plates on each side ( 225).....that was one of my favorite goals to hit.

Mine too. I surpassed that earlier this year. Now I'm up to 245. Goal is 250 which I could probably do.

great job , congrats..keep the numbers rollin in......i hope to reach 200lbs within 2-3weeks

who cares, 200 isnt crazy amount at all for being 17, onto the good news when u hit 200, 300 comes at u very fasti went from 200 to 300 in like 6 months

who cares, 200 isnt crazy amount at all for being 17, onto the good news when u hit 200, 300 comes at u very fasti went from 200 to 300 in like 6 months

i hope to be benching around 220lbs before i'm 16 and thats in 9months

IML Gear Cream!
kicka19 said:
He didn't say it was a crazy amount. That's comparing him to the general population, and he set a PERSONAL RECORD. For someone who usually benches around 175, you can bet 200 is a crazy amount. Good job, BigBiceps. I doubt I can even bench 185 anymore. My bench just plain sucks.

Thanks to all of you for your supportive comments, i really apprecite them.

Good job sir. That's a milestone to remember.

yess congrats on the good work, keep it up bro :thumb:

ForemanRules said:

its funny to look back at your old goals. I remember when I desperately wanted to put up 225. Now I put up 225 for 12 reps.

I remember when 3 plates seemed insanely strong for someone to put up, way back when. Then 4 plates, which I rarely saw, and then eventually did myself. Never did get 5 plates, yet?

Mudge said:
I remember when 3 plates seemed insanely strong for someone to put up, way back when. Then 4 plates, which I rarely saw, and then eventually did myself. Never did get 5 plates, yet?
Damn straight. There's a big difference between 400 and 500 lbs.

Back