• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

omg!! i hate ppl like this!

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this kid came over and was lifting with and today was leg day and he says he don't need to workout legs their big enough and we were squatting he was only doing 110lbs for 5reps and he says i'm done, i don't need to do my legs , my legs are big enough..so he quit and started doing deadlifts...i was like omg..and he said he didn't like my workout because we worked out legs and he said he made his own workout routine and all it is is upper body, he said when he gets his upper body how he wants he will do legs...what do you think?

this is his workout he made up
monday:chest,shoulders
tues:triceps
wed:eek:ff
thurs:bi's,forearms
fri:abs,chest,back
i think he is stupid imo

I think English is your second language.

24 threads in less than 1 month.............it has to be a record.

i know a lot of people like that....just keep doing what your doing.

24 threads in less than 1 month.............it has to be a record

YES I'VE MADE A RECORD!!!
i should make 3more threads

ForemanRules said:
Only you would actually check. ;)

Squaggleboggin said:
Only you would actually check. ;)
Well it seemed like every day he was posting a workout thread......so after 15 or so of them I decided to look it up.

Coming from someone who has over 21,000 posts in 6 months? That's ironic!

IML Gear Cream!
dougnukem said:
Someone gets it. ;)

dougnukem said:
why???
I'm not saying he is wrong or bad for doing it.
I see no irony at all. Just pointing it out......I might have to break the record also. ;)

ForemanRules said:
why???
I'm not saying he is wrong or bad for doing it.
I see no irony at all. Just pointing it out......I might have to break the record also. ;)

Oh I know you're not giving him shit, I just thought the simple fact that a person who set the record for posts in a short amount of time was commenting on another person for making so many threads in an even shorter amount of time. It's just funny... :laugh: :hmmm: :shrug: :thumb:

kenwood said:
this kid came over and was lifting with and today was leg day and he says he don't need to workout legs their big enough and we were squatting he was only doing 110lbs for 5reps and he says i'm done, i don't need to do my legs , my legs are big enough..so he quit and started doing deadlifts...i was like omg..and he said he didn't like my workout because we worked out legs and he said he made his own workout routine and all it is is upper body, he said when he gets his upper body how he wants he will do legs...what do you think?

I think he is a fucking retard and I hear you 110% brother. My brothers friend went to lift with me and I said, what do you do for legs... "Well, I use to leg press for three months but I stopped because my legs are naturally big." I said okay let's bench today. He benched 225 for 5 reps. Then next week on leg day we lifted again and I convinced him to squat, he says, okay. He couldn't even max 135. WTF??? I hate people that think it's that easy.

They should know better anyways, squats release the most testosterone possible next to deadlifts.

Inspc._Injector said:
They should know better anyways, squats release the most testosterone possible next to deadlifts.

:no:

--^ It's true. Tell me why not?? They have studies on it. Plus you get a raging hard on after squats or deadz if you even think about a girl.

Inspc._Injector said:
--^ It's true. Tell me why not?? They have studies on it. Plus you get a raging hard on after squats or deadz if you even think about a girl.
Post the studies

Why don't you post the studies. And studies showing that they don't increase testosterone, IGF-1 output and GH output moreso than any other exercise. You're the one who doesn't believe me, so prove that I'm wrong. I'll be patiently waiting for your references.

Inspc._Injector said:
Why don't you post the studies. And studies showing that they don't increase testosterone, IGF-1 output and GH output moreso than any other exercise. You're the one who doesn't believe me, so prove that I'm wrong. I'll be patiently waiting for your references.
I asked you to post some of the studies you were talking about.....then you get defensive.....why???

If you are going to say something is a fact.....you should be able to back it up.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:

I think you hold the record with 50+ in one month

I think a lot of people don't exercise legs or back when they first start lifting. I know I didn't.

clemson357 said:
I think a lot of people don't exercise legs or back when they first start lifting. I know I didn't.
For some reason, I did. I'm not really sure why - all the people I knew that lifted didn't. I'm glad I did though. :)

clemson357 said:
I think you hold the record with 50+ in one month
I don't have any month with even close to that many threads.

Inspc._Injector said:

Post the studies, I've never seen anything of the sort with factual evidence to back it up. As for your hard-on, its called being horny. It has nothing to do with squats or deadlifts. :lol:

we talking about testosterone not growth hormone here

ihateschoolmt said:
I have read articles that say it is true about GH ( but none in any legitimate Medical literature) .....and I have read some that say its bull shit...
I actually just read one that said "endurance" training can lower it......unfortunately it had no info on weight training.

So I am undecided at this point...

It has been talked about here many times......and not once has anyone posted any legitimate Medical studies on this topic.
;)

Funny post bro........nice try though :thumb:

Back