• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

least fattening alcoholic drink

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what should i drink to gain the least fat over this weekend? i don't like shots or light beer. anything else is fair game.

suggestions are welcome

Bacardi and diet cola, it gets the job done! Vodka and diet peach snapple is good too :lick:

I don't believe they have diet Red Bull, but if you're going to get Red Bull, get the sugar free version.

glug glug glug

water!!!

red wine is not a bad call in terms of alcohol per calorie

IML Gear Cream!
Grain alcohol would probably be the "least fattening." There are 7 calories in each gram of alcohol, so you can't get around that fact. It comes down to the other ingredients. Drink it straight like a man.

why the heck would you drink unless you are not serious about weight lifting

..it's called having a well rounded life.
It's not bad for you to have a drink or two every now and again.
Everything in moderation.

well, i like to go out and have fun as often as possible

i'm not a 'bodybuilder' just someone who's health conscious and i cross train quite a bit, i don't really care about the size of my biceps

that said, anybody know any good drinks that use club soda?

Willsnarf said:
I agree 100% all alcohol is high calorie and immediately stores in your fat cells. If you wanna drink, then drink but you won't find a low cal healthy choice.

someone did mention red wine. as far as health concerns, it's not too bad.
alcohol = high sugar...

is what necesarry?

tanquere & tonic. if you absoluty have to drink. I havent drank in 4 weeks since starting my cycle. Now I cant really see the advantage of drinking.. I can have probably more fun without drinking. Makes everyone else look like a douche when they are drunk...

IML Gear Cream!
Who said you have to get drunk when you drink? Biggest misconception of drinking. "He/she must be an alcoholic or a drunk. He/she drinks, so it must be true." What happened to having a drink in moderation or at a social event? I mean the person who started the thread is obviously going to drink, and just wanted some ideas of alcoholic drinks that would have the least negative effect on the waistline. For the people who choose not to drink as part of their lifestyle, good on ya. But don't knock someone else, because they choose to drink socially, it's their choice, not yours.

hey doug- u got any 'near beer' in the AO?

Yep, great stuff......NOT! It's such a tease. It's like going to a strip club that has dancers who strip down to just bras and panties...what's the point?

:)
My last TDY...A LONG time ago..as soon as they got in a shipment of O'Douls...I think it was...there was a run on it...it tastes like wet ass...I don't think beer is that good that u couldnt wait two months for the real thing....

Back