• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Little Proposition

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I began doing this M.A.S.S routine, I have been doing 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.

With that being said, my leg day falls right in front of my back/chest day because of a basketball league I am in that makes it tough to work legs mid-week because I can't literally walk which would obviously hinder my basketball game.

With that being said, with my romanian deadlifts done on sunday, it's made it tough to work my back to perfection the next day (monday).

Last week because it was such an odd week due to thanksgiving, and I was already taking thursday off, I decided to split up the back and chest portion of my routine.

Now that the school week is back to normal until christmas vacation, I am wondering what people think of training five days per week, and as embarrassed as I am to say this, five days in a row.

Monday and Tuesday would be one workout split into two days which makes those two days low volume, but would that be alright?

Keep in mind, that I would only be doing this for a few days, and might opt to switch things up with a full out HIT routine starting the friday before Christmas (23rd) to the friday before new years (30th).

I guess I'm bantering endlessly, but my main question here to ponder is whether you think that working out five consecutive days would be too much stress even if my Monday and Tuesday workout are split into half, and are really only done that way because my back is sore from deadlifting on that sunday.

It would only be for a few weeks.

See what you can take... - :shrug:

You will either adapt, or fail... Either way, its only short duration

Just make sure you read your body as to prevent an injury - :thumb:

Thanks, Monkey Man. Thats what I figured. So long as I pay close attention to my body, I will be able to complete the three weeks successfully.

thanks again.

I agree with Monkey Man. See if you can handle it. I've tried doing 5 days in a row and I got burned out mentally as well as physically.

Back