IronMag Research Chems

tren and deca???

Rep Points

tren and deca???

hey guys would using tren with deca be good or do they do the same thing? when i say do the same thing i mean are they ment to be used with test or different AS
    i am doing my research on gear for my next cycle in the new year and on my last one of tren with test was very pleased with results but thought adding deca may help deca and winny was my first ever cycle and the results were great also

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

People generally recommend not to use tren and deca together because they both produce progesterone, which could lead to serious gyno problems, loss of libido, emotional issues, and other unfriendly sides. However, a number of people have stacked moderate doses of each along with plenty of test and loved it.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

tren and test

and always have your nolva

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by premo
    hey guys would using tren with deca be good or do they do the same thing? when i say do the same thing i mean are they ment to be used with test or different AS
    i am doing my research on gear for my next cycle in the new year and on my last one of tren with test was very pleased with results but thought adding deca may help deca and winny was my first ever cycle and the results were great also
    Test and Deca, or Test and Tren, but not deca and tren together.

AG
    www.ag-guys.com