IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

The biggest Loser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The biggest Loser

Anyone watch it? Damn!!! Talk about a transformation. All the finalists looked amazing. Suzy is HOT!!

Matt was awesome. I honestly didn't expect to see him survive the Fat Farm but he managed to prevail and win!

If you missed it. CHeck out his profile here. Be sure to make note of his finishing Body Fat %!!

I don't normally watch "reality" shows but I must confess, "The Biggest Loser" has impressed me!
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i always watch it. did you see seths 6 pack? they seem to be losing the fat the right way and not starving themselves. im trying to figure out how they lose 10, 15, 20 pounds week after week after week

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yea, Seth looks amazing. It's inspirational for those who think it can't be done. What impresses me about the show is they don't promote any bullshit magic weight loss drugs or secrets. It's all about proper diet and hard exercise.

Well... that and a $250k carrot dangeling in your face doesn't hurt either

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof1
    i always watch it. did you see seths 6 pack? they seem to be losing the fat the right way and not starving themselves. im trying to figure out how they lose 10, 15, 20 pounds week after week after week
    They lose 15/20lbs a week on a 1500cal diet and 3 hours of working out a day, 2 hours of which is cardio. Plus, they have nothing else to do all day. MSN has a story about it.

Suzy is really hot, let's hope she doesn't get the bitch-disease that most fat women who lose weight get, or those fuglies from the Swan got.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

I watch that show. Seth weighed in the 160's I believe. He needs to gain some muscle now.

Rep Points

There is no way Matt was 2.8% BF, that must have been bioelectrical impedance.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    There is no way Matt was 2.8% BF, that must have been bioelectrical impedance.
    I was wondering if that was a correct number. 2.8 percent seems awfully low for a guy his size.

Rep Points

Yeah, I watch the whole show. I love it. I do agree that Suzy is HOT! She's so cute! I always that she was a very pretty women. I can't wait until January for the new season.
    "There are no limits on how much the heart can love, the mind can imagine, or the human being can achieve."

--Lynne Cox

Author of Swimming to Antarctica.
    She broke the world record for swimming the English Channel.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jillian is so freaking HOT!

My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

Rep Points

I watch it too! I was in awe how great most of them looked. It is so awesome the dedication they put into it

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Very inspiring show, makes me feel lazy for only dropping one or two lbs a week.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

the unbanned

Rep Points

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/

can anyone find where it has before nad after pics side by side?? I cant!!

Rep Points

Jillian is smoking, seems a little asexual, though. Maybe she is lebanese, if ya know what I mean.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Man how many ForemanRules threads are you guys gonna make!?!
    May the Lord Jesus Christ bless those who bless me as I gladly accept their blessings, and curse those who curse me all the while protecting me for any evils. In Christ name, amen...

the unbanned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlex

the unbanned

Rep Points

nevermind i getit now!!! very clever

Rep Points

True story
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think Pete was still the most insane transformation. 401 to like 220 something

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

he must be tall cause he didnt look like 220. he looked skinny.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He is 6'5

Rep Points

Yeah, the finalists were definitely amazing - I only watched the finale. The thing that annoyed me the most was Suzy's emotional breakdowns.
    <8(__)~~~~

Intensity!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    I was wondering if that was a correct number. 2.8 percent seems awfully low for a guy his size.
    They don't take into consideration they are lossing more than just fat I bet, also they probably didn't take any more fat measurements after the first one. Since it's a show it would look a lot better if the 20 pounds he lost was 20 pounds in fat only, not 15 pounds fat 5 pounds muscle, so it inspires more people. Something like that.

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

the bf%s were WAY OFF but it doesn't take away from how impressive the results were.
    Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. -G. Behn

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steele20
    They don't take into consideration they are lossing more than just fat I bet, also they probably didn't take any more fat measurements after the first one. Since it's a show it would look a lot better if the 20 pounds he lost was 20 pounds in fat only, not 15 pounds fat 5 pounds muscle, so it inspires more people. Something like that.

I think most people are more worried about losing weight in general, they don't really care where it comes from.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think most people are more worried about losing weight in general, they don't really care where it comes from.
    The admin assistant here was going in for a colonoscopy. She was excited b/c she might lose another pound or too. After I got over the fact that I was actually having this conversation with her, I pointed out that that weight was not FAT, it was crap (literally.)

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    The admin assistant here was going in for a colonoscopy. She was excited b/c she might lose another pound or too. After I got over the fact that I was actually having this conversation with her, I pointed out that that weight was not FAT, it was crap (literally.)
    this made me laugh...
    Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. -G. Behn

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Do you still have a job after that comment?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess its still good to get it outta you though. Im kinda fearfull of any insertion into my butt. I don't see how some people can lose ten pounds doing that, are we really full of that much shit?

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and for folks that were as big as they were, I think it's ok. Now they have the option of packing on more muscle or just being happy that they lost 100lbs of very unhealthy weight.
    Now rollin' with the Raider

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    Do you still have a job after that comment?
    Huh? She works for me, not the other way around!

I was grossed out by the conversation but wondered whether I would have been grossed out if a hot chick were telling me the EXACT same thing. I decided the exact same conversation with a blazing hot woman would have been cool.