• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking for a vacation

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I haven't been on a vacation in years. I'm looking to travel a little more while young and single. I need a white sandy beach, nice resort or hotel, and lots of ladies. My shit is looking tight and I need to do something with it. Any ideas?
thanks.

Can't go wrong with Cabo, I missed the college spring break but there was alot of MILFs, that was probably better because you look better against versuses the older dudes. No offense older dudes. I would say Cancun but I think the whole place got ripped up.

Thanks, forgot to add, it is winter. How is the weather down south this time of year?

jasone said:
I haven't been on a vacation in years. I'm looking to travel a little more while young and single. I need a white sandy beach, nice resort or hotel, and lots of ladies. My shit is looking tight and I need to do something with it. Any ideas?
thanks.

First of all, take a minium six months off.

Yes, six months.

Two-week vacations are for the trapped, the ignorant, and the foolish.

Once you take 6 months off, you can choose a part of the world that interests you. Then get a small bag, a decent travel guide, and go.

This is what I do.

jasone said:
thanks.

I'd say lose more bodyfat first. :thumb:

Mr_Snafu said:
First of all, take a minium six months off.

Yes, six months.

Two-week vacations are for the trapped, the ignorant, and the foolish.

Once you take 6 months off, you can choose a part of the world that interests you. Then get a small bag, a decent travel guide, and go.

This is what I do.

Im confused, what are you talking about? :hmmm: Six months of from what?

San Diego is cool. :thumb:

MyK said:
ageed!!

your fat! NOT tight! hop on the treadmill!!! :thumb:

:finger: Diet!

Now I understand, that old photo. I've made a few changes in the past few months. I'm leaner now. You folks are picky.

jasone said:
Now I understand, that old photo. I've made a few changes in the past few months. I'm leaner now. You folks are picky.

LIKELY STORY! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll just kill myself now. bye

jasone said:
I'll just kill myself now. bye

At least you're not as fat as Monkey Man. :thumb:

Seattle would be a good place to take a vacation before. I've been there before. :thumb:

0719040556_G_001.jpg

jasone said:
thanks.
Go visit Bangkok, Thiland. Dale's mom is notorious in the red light district for her ability to spread herpes like butter on a biscuit. She claims "suckie suckie five dorra" but in reality she just wants a plane ticket to America so she can hunt for the only child she conceived before her uterus took a poundin' from half of the Asian population, so just hand her an ATM reciept and say "Ticket!" and she'll say "tikkie? ronderful!" then donkey punch her for Dale's sake.

jasone said:
Im confused, what are you talking about? :hmmm: Six months of from what?

Take six months off from work or school, and life in boring America.

And visit another country. Don't just rot your brain in the US.

South America, perhaps. South East Asia. Southern Africa.

You don't need to spend more than 20 US dollars per day, on average.

I am off to Cancun in May! Fat or not I am going to drink captian and diet coke on the beach!

Cancun, is it still there? Is there a big difference between a 3 & 4 star hotel down there? Wonder if something nice is there for under $500 for 3-4 nights all inclusive with flight. One person.

jasone said:
thanks.
Mykonos or Santorini

Those Greek islands are beautiful.

I wish Greece kept the Drachma....oh well.....

Back