• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

junk food questions

justbecause

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought this ice cream from the store because i haven't had anything sweet in like 3 months. It has no fat and 4g of sugar for a half cup serving. Will it affect my physique if i eat a cup of the ice cream at the most twice a week?

wouldnt think so. eat up fella... that is only an extra 16 grams of sugar per week..

Yea, IMO, if you don't allow yourself some endulgence, you are only hurting yourself. There is nothing wrong in enjoying some good cheat food in moderation.

dude, seriously, relax. :shake: ---> :)

a cup of fat free ice cream once every couple of days is safe. hell, you even get calcium out of it.

yeah man should be fine- especially for those high carb days :banana:

haha i am relaxed! Im just in training for mixed martial arts and i cant gain much bodyfat and i want to have something to eat other than meat, veggies,rice and eggs

awesome..... now that's real training.... weights dont mean shit
my opinion though would be to go for it! eating like a machine with a set schedule every day could take away how much fun it is to eat!

Hell yea

you say youre doing everything else right right?

Enjoy your life and your ice cream

IML Gear Cream!
haha i will. I made today my last cheat day for awhile because i am going into hardcore training.I hate 4 donuts and like 6 slices of pizza! Im starting the hiit program and then weight training monday, wed, fri and brazilian jiu-jitsu training tuesdays,thursdays and and then mixed martial arts mondays and wed and then i have a personal boxing trainer for sat mornings.... Im going to be tired for the next year or so...

Back