• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long after eating to take White Blood?

ddawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I know that you are supposed to have a good pre-workout meal about 1.5 hours before you work out, but it says to take White Blood on an empty stomach 45 minutes before working out. So how long is long enough to give the food time to digest so that I can take the White Blood? Will I have to eat and then wait 1.5 hours and then take the White Blood and then go work out 45 minutes later? That just seems like a long time waiting more than 2 hours after eating to workout.

It will depend on how big of a meal you eat pre-workout. A friend of mine who used White Blood said he took it 30 minutes after eating pre-workout.

KentDog said:
It will depend on how big of a meal you eat pre-workout. A friend of mine who used White Blood said he took it 30 minutes after eating pre-workout.

Well, my pre-workout meal is usually pretty big because I work out after breakfast. Usually I have 5 egg whites, 125g oatmeal, and 20g Chicken breast. This adds up to 600 cals, 8g fat, 86g carbs, and 44g protein. So should I wait an hour after eating this before taking the white blood and then wait another 45 minutes before working out? My workout would be an hour and 45 minutes after eating.

Damn, that's a lot of oatmeal. Even so, I'm not sure that I would wait a full hour before taking the White Blood. I would think around half an hour would do it. I remember reading somewhere that it typically takes 20 minutes to digest. When the instructions say to take the supplement on an empty stomach, that doesn't mean you should wait until you are hungry again to take it, just means to finish digesting.

Back