• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Queen meets 50 cent

Bazooka Tooth

Banned Member
Reaction score
yes, these are so much better than his versions....

It is an insult to even let 50 Cent's crap be sold in the same store as Queen.

gococksDJS said:
It is an insult to even let 50 Cent's crap be sold in the same store as Queen.

I agree, I hate that faggot, how long can he ride out on the fact that he got shot?

whats next, if not already....a book?

but yea some of these songs sound good, and its because of the Queen side of things.

Crazy Little Thing Called Pimp

He'll probably pay some guys to shoot at him....and not get hit. People will still think he's bad ass then. It's a great PR stunt for him....I'll bet its already be done

I just dont get how he is a gangster for getting shot, isnt the person who shot at him the gangster?

Man, I thought you meant 50 meets the Queen mum. That would be interesting.

Bazooka Tooth said:
I just dont get how he is a gangster for getting shot, isnt the person who shot at him the gangster?

the guy who shot at him was found "deceased" a few weeks afterwards, that amkes him a gangster. :p

I agree that queen is a legend, and IMO much more talented and influential than 50 cent, but you still shouldn't talk shit about him for not liking the genre, he's the top dog for a reason.

that second part was msotly for gococks

gococksDJS said:
I don't hate his genre, I hate him because his shit sucks.

He wouldn't be number one if his shit was horrible. I wasn't a large fan of hsi newest CD, but get rich or die trying is greatly considered one of the best hip hop albums of the 21st century, and his older stuff like Power of the Dollar was pretty good.

He's not one of my favorites, but I still like and I guess appreciate what he's doing as a business man and artist. It jsut seems like you didn't even give him a shot, maybe b/c you only heard the "made-for-radio" singles?

I just don't see the skill it takes to rap. Freestyle battles are a different story, those are pretty damn sweet. Like in the 8mile outtakes when Eminem is not rapping so he can save his voice or something, and an extra rips into him between takes then Eminem completely pounds him in the lyrical anus. I've never heard 50cent freestyle so I can't comment on that, I just don't like his CD's, or guys like the Cash Money Millionaires. What kind of fags put diamonds in their teeth? Idiots. Playing an instrument takes much more practice and skill than spitting crap about the neighborhood you grew up in.

gococksDJS said:
I just don't see the skill it takes to rap. Freestyle battles are a different story, those are pretty damn sweet. Like in the 8mile outtakes when Eminem is not rapping so he can save his voice or something, and an extra rips into him between takes then Eminem completely pounds him in the lyrical anus. I've never heard 50cent freestyle so I can't comment on that, I just don't like his CD's, or guys like the Cash Money Millionaires. What kind of fags put diamonds in their teeth? Idiots. Playing an instrument takes much more practice and skill than spitting crap about the neighborhood you grew up in.

Best Freestylists =

Juice
Supernatural
Canibus back in the day before he died
Eminem back in the day before he sold out
Common back in the day

BigDyl said:
Best Freestylists =

Juice
Supernatural
Canibus back in the day before he died
Eminem back in the day before he sold out
Common back in the day

no.

Canibus is good, but Eminem gets and has always gotten handed any time he left Detroit, look into Scribble Jam.

Eyedea owns Eminem.

goandykid said:
He wouldn't be number one if his shit was horrible. I wasn't a large fan of hsi newest CD, but get rich or die trying is greatly considered one of the best hip hop albums of the 21st century, and his older stuff like Power of the Dollar was pretty good.

He's not one of my favorites, but I still like and I guess appreciate what he's doing as a business man and artist. It jsut seems like you didn't even give him a shot, maybe b/c you only heard the "made-for-radio" singles?

He isnt number one, I am a big hip hop fan, but I listen to undergrounf hip hop.

You would be surprised to learn that about 90% of the best rappers out there are white. No lies.

Just because 50 cent sells doesnt make him the best, Nsync and Backstreet boys sold a shit ton, and they suck, didnt one of them sell more of an album that the Beetles?

sample some of

Aesop Rock
Dose One
Atmoshphere
Slug(of Atmosphere)
Anticon
Josh Martinez
Sage Francis...

I can name alot more, but this should be enough.

all own the fuck out of 50 cent

if you can find it, sample

99 rappers by Sage Francis

"99 favorite rappers and 50 Cent ain't one, 99 favorite rappers and Jay Z ain't one"

hahahahah

I actually dont know if that is a real song, he just ripped them all in a live show he did.

Last edited:
"You need to stop this shit and realize what you spit, is meaningless garbage to shake some ass and tits, dont act like you're sick and Ill respect you, leave hip hop alone you annoying piece of shit! You're replaceable!"

Jedi Mind Tricks
Canibus 2000 BC
Chino XL

, I who have nothing...

Verse I: Ikon

Intersections in real time
The unbroken circles and dimensions of the mind
The tie that binds
The eternal tie that defines
The vanity of my insanity in due time
Will shine
Like the night seas under the moon
The haunted corners of familiar rooms
Yet i'm consumed
With vanishing into thin air
The realization that this shit is my cross to bare
So where
Did I think I could run away to see
The people that decided to leave without asking me
But we
Decide to wait for happier tomorrows
And find someone so they can be distractions from our sorrows
For my distractions the books of paper that i scrawl in
I'm eloquent as summer breeze and leaves just have fallen
I've crawl in a corner hoping all of this will end
With the knowledge that love is just another word for revenge
I who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
I who have nothing but the comfort of my friends

Chorus:

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one

Verse II: Ikon

As I decay, demons prey above me like a vulture
Ability to endure contradiciton is a high sign of culture
Verbal sculptures, self defacing
It is not God or lunacy that I am facing
But the erasing of the purity and passion of my words
The herds of cattle babble on with talk of the absurd
But I preferred
To walk away from all the feuds
To find my life is more confusing than a rubic's cube
So i'm subdued
In all my words of verbal prods
To live alone one must be an animal or a God
But it's official
All of my pain is clear as crystal
The natural side of life has now been seeming artificial
But I can hit you
And rest assured that i'ma last words
I could give a fuck about ya secrets and ya past words
I can pass words with the ability to hurt you
Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial
I who have nothing but the pain that I refer to
I who have nothing but the pain that I refer to

Chorus

Verse III: Ikon

Lost among the miracles, I stand alone
And i've grown into a being that's sitting on top a throne
I've known
For many years that I would turn to rust
I find a reason for another breath
Before my return to dust
I become one with science and mathematic and the rising of the sun
I'm numb
To all of those who blind and cannot see
The chastiser of the enemy
Perception requires duality
Inspect ya soul, the color of coal inside the body
I have hardly, come across them who's holy
Send them to the cerebem to control thee
Burning of the sun and frigidness of the cold
The battle field is new but the war is now old
You can never see the merest shadow of a halo
Above the head of evil djin who's deadly like tornado
The world has become an aquarium
Full of gaping fish with murderous smiles
I on the other hand stand on the outside looking in
Writing down murderous files
I who have nothing but the lack of variation
And I who have nothing but chains and suffocation

IML Gear Cream!
cappo5150 said:
Man, I thought you meant 50 meets the Queen mum. That would be interesting.

hahah, if he ever does she should put a cap in him, like 10 of them, and make sure he doesnt get up.

he is like some flaming homo evil villain, you can keep killing him, but he doesnt die...

Is his real name Jason or Freddy?

wow im actually really surprised to see 2 other people that actually listen to sage francis, aesop rock, slug, murs, atmosphere etc besides myself, iv been trying to tell people here about em in all thsoe msuic threads for months.

Immortal technique is still favorite underground artist of all time, if you havent heard him i GREATLY suggest a dl.

his song dance with the devil is off his first album, if you download any, make it that one.

gococksDJS said:

My dad and I differ in the same way. He focuses more on the guitar, the beat, then sound of the voice etc...while my main focus is the lyrics. Rap songs lyrically are alot longer usually, with more advanced rhyming schemes to boot.

It taKES that much to fill up 4 mins of words, as opposed to guitar solo's nad 4 word lines in rock songs.

I'm not hating either, jsut IMHO. Like I said before, 50's old stuff is alot better than hsi recent stuff, i deff dont like CMM either. This mike jones bullshit and paul wall is horrible, the underground artists already listed,

Immortal technique
binary star
sage francis
zion i
benefit
aesop rock
atmosphere
murs

might turn you onto rap a lil bit

50 cent is a faggot, he made his name what he's worth. Yo I'm 50 I'm half of a dollar if you see me on the street gimme a hollar. Yo rappage.

50C is a fag

goandykid said:
wow im actually really surprised to see 2 other people that actually listen to sage francis, aesop rock, slug, murs, atmosphere etc besides myself, iv been trying to tell people here about em in all thsoe msuic threads for months.

Immortal technique is still favorite underground artist of all time, if you havent heard him i GREATLY suggest a dl.

his song dance with the devil is off his first album, if you download any, make it that one.

I have both Immortal Technique cds, I think there are only two....He is good, but not my favorite, his style gets tired quick for me....He is intelligent as hell, Id probably vote for him for president.

but I like those raspy voices like Aesop Rock, Charli 2na(from J5), KRS 1, Freddie Foxx(Bumpy Knuckles), and MOP

Aesop Rock and Charli take the cake though for me.

Eyedea kills shit when it comes to freestlye, him vs Shell(s)? is hilarious.

I found a track where it was supposed to be him vs Eminem, but you dont hear Eminem battle, Its called "Big Shot"

I think its fake

anyways

Eyedea - Enough

says it all

KRS 1 when Nelly called him out flipped the shit on all of hip hop

Nelly should not have KRS name in his vocab.

Aesop rock has been my favorite for a while now, hence the name, Ive chatted with him a little bit on Myspace, just a very little bit, but he is cool.

his new album Fast Cars, Danger, Fire and Knives is amazing

Aesop Rock - Left it to us

FUCKING TEARS IT!

goandykid said:
My dad and I differ in the same way. He focuses more on the guitar, the beat, then sound of the voice etc...while my main focus is the lyrics. Rap songs lyrically are alot longer usually, with more advanced rhyming schemes to boot.

It taKES that much to fill up 4 mins of words, as opposed to guitar solo's nad 4 word lines in rock songs.

I'm not hating either, jsut IMHO. Like I said before, 50's old stuff is alot better than hsi recent stuff, i deff dont like CMM either. This mike jones bullshit and paul wall is horrible, the underground artists already listed,

Immortal technique
binary star
sage francis
zion i
benefit
aesop rock
atmosphere
murs

might turn you onto rap a lil bit

Im sure those of your into hardcore shit would like MOP or Necro

Why?(Yoni Wolf) is good, they were with Anticon for a bit but now strickly do indie for the most part....

DoseOne will get some heads nodding if you liked Bone Thugs, just the voice I mean, and his flow....

ummmm

Binary Star - Honest Expression

is strictly the truth

If you just want a break from the shake your ass and tits music, and the thug shit try Atmosphere, Anticon, and Aesop Rock, Slug, Sage Francis

You may run into a little of it, more of the thug stuff, or actually them dissing the thug shit, but you wont find the shake your ass and tits shit in 90% of their stuff.

They are a bunch of white guys from Minnesota. and no they arent lame, take a lisiten

Last edited:
yea good descriptiosn all around bazooka

i own both IT's albums too, and i love em. new one in '06 apparently

I jsut love his flow, and I love how it isnt just thug shit, but political and meaningful, and yes..he's soooooo articulate/intelligent.

Anticon as a label jsut seems to have gone to shit, now that sage trashed it

On a sidenote, since u have the same musical tastes

what music do you use to lift to? I don't take my ipod to the gym anymore, solely b/c i have no hip hop that pumps me up really, IT used to but i know it too well by now to pump me up.

goandykid said:
yea good descriptiosn all around bazooka

i own both IT's albums too, and i love em. new one in '06 apparently

I jsut love his flow, and I love how it isnt just thug shit, but political and meaningful, and yes..he's soooooo articulate/intelligent.

Anticon as a label jsut seems to have gone to shit, now that sage trashed it

On a sidenote, since u have the same musical tastes

what music do you use to lift to? I don't take my ipod to the gym anymore, solely b/c i have no hip hop that pumps me up really, IT used to but i know it too well by now to pump me up.

I lift while listening to alot of music

Aesop Rock has never failed me, his new album is pretty hardcore on every track.

Charli 2na, and Roots Manuva(Underground group from teh UK)

i jsut realized where u got ur name from, i knew it sounded familiar

Back