• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ever had an abnormal/supernatural experience?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well since there's been so many damn religious threads lately. I think this is a good question.

I've had some before!!!!!!! :eek:

Yes and I've probably posted on it twice, in the previous threads.

yes, I simplified pi to it's last decimal point then immediately forgot what it was and how I came about it.

gococksDJS said:
yes, I simplified pi to it's last decimal point then immediately forgot what it was and how I came about it.
I forgot was is pi? 3.14?

ForemanRules said:
I bets that's your dad beating yo azz in that avatar! :thumb: Sorry fucker couldnt finish the job! :rolleyes:

dick smoker

god hand said:
I bets that's your dad beating yo azz in that avatar! :thumb: Sorry fucker couldnt finish the job! :rolleyes:
His dad works at Initech, and does not consider himself a pussy.

i saw a ghost once.

True story.

Sweet dreams. ;)

I dont believe in the supernatural

One time at a Phish show in Deer Creek I saw two UFO....oh wait I think it might have been those red gel tabs

gococksDJS said:

pi4.jpg

Just watched that movie about something sorta like that.

Over the last year or so i have had some very unusual expiriences. They have changed the way I look at life. I have learnt many new things, i can tell you if you are really interested. People who insult people for these "expiriences" are simply jelous.

god hand said:
I forgot was is pi? 3.14?

i think he meant CREAM PIE

Back