• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NSCA Performance Training Journal

CowPimp

Fueled by Testosterone
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.nsca-lift.org/Perform/

The National Strength and Conditioning Association posts a journal up every few months for free. Check it out. Many back issues are available. The articles are generally short, although there is often some good training tips and general information in them. I'm going to at least look through all of them.

I read every article in that issue and I thought they were all great with a lot of useful information.

I figured I'd give this a bump because there was a lot of good information here and it doesn't seem as though many people paid much attention.

Squaggleboggin said:
I figured I'd give this a bump because there was a lot of good information here and it doesn't seem as though many people paid much attention.

Do what now?

If you click the back issues link on the left hand side there is a lot of good information available as well. I even read the one about hockey. Although I don't play hockey, it's interesting to see the ideas they come up with to benefit the game.

Back