Soon to be drinking heavily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Soon to be drinking heavily

I'm going to a serious bachelor party and want to have a GOOD time. I dont drink very often. In fact the last time I drank was last December of 2004.
    I need to know how to not damage myself too much, as drinking will fuck up the system (testostrone/estrogen, fat gain blah blah blah) and I dont mind a hangover, which I am already expecting.
    My question is, how not to put on too much weight in the one night where I will actually be living a like a human being having a good time with eating shit food and drinking like a fish.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Buffalo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i wouldnt worry about one night. I would recomend not getting totally smashed, as your recovery will be slower than most if your liver is already under stress. If you drink alcohol like a fish, then drink water like a fish later that night. The more food the better, it will help absorb some BOOOOOOZZZE. Have fun man. You will prob look like this guy in the morn!!!

Write that Down..

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

one night is not going to affect your gains, if you're worried about fat gain then stick to low carb beer and white spirits with sugar free mixers.

Buffalo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stu
    one night is not going to affect your gains, if you're worried about fat gain then stick to low carb beer and white spirits with sugar free mixers.
    Dont worry, Everyone will be calling you a bitch all night if you stick to WINE and White spirits!! aaahhh haha (unless you are huge, then you can simple smash some heads)
    Write that Down..

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Thermal2
    Dont worry, Everyone will be calling you a bitch all night if you stick to WINE and White spirits!! aaahhh haha (unless you are huge, then you can simple smash some heads)
    that is weird because i drink vodka all the time and yet only homosexuals call me bitch
    Last edited by Stu; 12-06-2005 at 08:26 AM.

Fitness Celebrity

Rep Points

bitch.

Rep Points

what makes white spirits (vodka, gin are examples i guess) better than dark spirits?

Rep Points

Drink alot of water!!!!

Rep Points

damn, last time I went out I was ordering white wine spritzers and my friends were calling me BITCH! They wouldn't even order my drinks for me while I was away, they thought it was gay. Oh, and I went out drinking last weekend, and I drank a glass of water after every drink, and the next morning I didn't feel bloated and fat . . .

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I usually hit the tequila and vodka. I do like wine but at a bachelor party, I aint ordering any wine. If they call me a bitch, I'll wimper up with my tail in my legs and cry like a whore, then I'll smash some heads.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

i've tried doing the same thing--i'll have a cup of water in between every bottle of beer...and i know i felt a LOT better the day after.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

would it be fucked up to say I kinda look forward to the hangover?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

gives me a reason to nap and my wife (love her as I do) doesnt bother me.

Rep Points

as other people said, drink lots of water, as alcohol is a nasty diuretic..... but also drink lots of water BEFORE you go out too.... just like in high school before the football game.... STOCK UP!

do you have any milk thisle? if you do, its always a good idea to take some after and the morning after to help get your liver back to working order.... even any antioxidant will do.... ALA... NAC....

someone also said eat lots of food to soak up the beer..... thats impossible unless the food goes into your liver along with the alcohol.... that might make a weird blood flow moving around your body... your blood still has the same alcohol volume in it...

but youll probably eat so much anyways.... whenever i drink beer i get SO hungry.... get yo protein!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

my uncle makes these amazing five alarm wings. I'll probably sweat it out anyway.

Rep Points

Drink plenty of water. If you've ever read the ingredients in the "anti-hangover" pills you'll see that it's vitamin B complex. So if you take some B complex before or during your drunkfest and drink plenty of water you'll be fine the next day.

Rep Points

crazy thing that some my friends CLAIM they do....

they say that when the beer leaves your body in the night, the quick change back to sober leaves you with a hangover.... so some of my friends recommend drinking a beer right when you wake up

in the morning after a quality night of drinking i do NOT want a beer, and have never tried it..... and I dont think I ever will...

haha would you try it

Buffalo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

if i had a hangover, never... i would throw up all over the facken place. then agian, i have never had a hangover on beer. only hard stuff.. and no, I would not take a shot of vodka in the monring..
    Write that Down..

Rep Points

but the idea..... it kinda makes sense doesn't it? to ease youself back into sobriety....

i definetly wouldnt try it though aha... gross shit yo

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I drink beer in the morning all the time, sometimes it's the warm flat one I fell asleep with.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Forever
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Enjoy your festivities to their fullest! That's what I say.
    From the Ashes....

Rep Points

I'd suggest not drinking at all. You don't need it to have a good time.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Yuppie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hlanderr
    some of my friends recommend drinking a beer right when you wake up

in the morning after a quality night of drinking i do NOT want a beer, and have never tried it..... and I dont think I ever will...

haha would you try it
    It's called tailgating my friend.

Intensity!

Rep Points

Don't eat anything all day, faster you get drunk the less you drink.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steele20
    Don't eat anything all day, faster you get drunk the less you drink.
    excellent avatar, but awful advice

Intensity!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by garethhe
    excellent avatar, but awful advice
    I was kidding...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steele20
    I was kidding...
    ah, ok

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by garethhe
    ah, ok

You can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

youll probably also throw up if you do that

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh dear......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast