• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~sore nipple~

muscle_01

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
lately i have stopped doing benchpress and i switched too dbpress and last monday my pecs were sore for 2-3days after and i did em yesterday and my pecs are sore too today and prolly will be tomorrow too...well anyway my right nipple is sore when i push it in or do anything to it...any reasons why?

That's kind of strange if it's just the nipple. Are you sure no other part hurts when you press it in, or is it not the usual DOMS feeling?

Are you sure no other part hurts when you press it in

it feels like right behind the nipple...well i'll b back on later right now i'm gonna go run ome sprints

muscle_01 said:
my right nipple is sore when i push it in or do anything to it...any reasons why?

Try taking the thumb tack off your finger before pressing your nipple.:shrug:

Does you nipple look swollen at all, can you feel a small lump behind it?

yes i lil..wtf is it?

gyno, but if ur not juicen or taken anything dont worry bout it, ur a young kid and that shit happens to everyone, it will stop and ull b fine

Have you been hanging the 10 lb plates from your nipple piercing again???

Some times I get that when I run or do alot of jump rope, My nipples rub against my shirt and gets raw and sore????? If so try using non-fragrance detergent in your laundry, that helped me.

Back