• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle blueprint

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
body recomposition (lean mass) cycle

weeks 1-10: Test Enan 250-375mg/wk
weeks 1-9: Equipoise 600mg/wk
weeks 1-4: Oral Turinabol OR Anavar 50mg/ed
weeks 8-12: Masteron 100mg/eod (this dose okay for a 1st timer?.. LAM?)
weeks 1-7: Adex 0.5mg/eod
weeks 8-12: Proviron 25mg/eod
weeks 3-12: HCG 500iu x2/wk
weeks 13-17: Nolva PCT

the reason for the lower dose of test is due to my gyno problems on my past 2 cycles, i don't really want to take any chances with it this cycle, if i have a G-free cycle this time round then next time maybe i can try a higher dose

its either run something like this, quite long but quite mild, hopefully i will tolorate those doses well and avoid any harsh sides, OR run something shorter, ie prop and var for 8 weeks

any thoughts or recommendations on the above cycle?

looks like u gettn pretty good at this cycle thing young d

I would scrap the masteron and proviron and call it a great cycle for you.

why 4 compounds?
2 at most for you

kraziplaya said:
why 4 compounds?
2 at most for you
oh, is it now? so everyone else can run 3-4 compounds a cycle but i'm only allowed 2?? thats not fair! :sob:

PirateFromHell said:
I would scrap the masteron and proviron and call it a great cycle for you.
yeah, someone helped inspire the top part of it ;)

you guys are right, a lot of compounds... i'll stick with test/eq then, a tbol or var kickstart, and the adex and hcg for estro and my testes

i say scratch the oral kickstart and use prop if u must have a kickstart

i ran test and eq for a second cycle and loved it
lol..be carfull..dunno if it was the eq or me but i put on some bf

I'm willing to bet that dbol was far more responsible for the gyno than testosterone. How are you so sure that it was test that was responsible? Haven't you always ran dbol with test?

If you had of run a test-only cycle you would have known how you respond to testosterone for certain. You should try that for a cycle next time. 500mg/wk simple.

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:

the reason for the lower dose of test is due to my gyno problems on my past 2 cycles, i don't really want to take any chances with it this cycle, if i have a G-free cycle this time round then next time maybe i can try a higher dose

its either run something like this, quite long but quite mild, hopefully i will tolorate those doses well and avoid any harsh sides, OR run something shorter, ie prop and var for 8 weeks

you finally woke the fuck up. Looks good "D". Keep that test low so it helps keep the B/P low. Now raise the EQ to 800-1000 mgs.

why test e? I think prop might fit in better

kraziplaya said:
i say scratch the oral kickstart and use prop if u must have a kickstart
why is that? less liver toxic? var is pretty mild in terms of toxidity bro, i want to avoid anything too toxic this cycle myself

kraziplaya said:
i ran test and eq for a second cycle and loved it
lol..be carfull..dunno if it was the eq or me but i put on some bf
most likely you :thumb:

i don't want to add fat at all this cycle, that is something i'm going to test, can i run an anabolics cycle and not add a shedload of fat with it? lol, out of interest what doses of test and eq did you run?

musclepump said:
Hey d, I thought you were quitting gear for a few years? What happened?
i don't know, i didn't really have my head screwed on at the start of this cycle, i made a few crude comments to other members in here (like PT, and other guys i look up to!), i was very low over the first few weeks, it was just all side effects (high BP, gyno, emotional trauma) and i really didn't know if i ever wanted to run steroids again after that, but i've been on 250mg/wk test and 50mg var and i feel great, gains are much better, i wasn't expecting a whole lot thinking the doses would be way too low but i'm quite suprised by how effective they've been for me, this is why i feel that dose of test is enough for me, that along with a 2nd AAS such as EQ should work well, for me to go and just run 500mg/wk of test and whatever... just another generic cycle.. would be foolish, i know how my body handles certain doses now, i should surely learn from the problems i had this cycle to ensure they are avoided next time round, but yeah i'll have another lengthy off period now

its a lot of different things to run D, but if thats what you want then go for it. I think you will be fine with it since all the doses are low. I think when you stack AAS the key is to keep doses lower then what you would normally run if you ran then alone. Its the stack of multiple drugs that make it more effective so no need for high doses. The only think I would personally change if I were going to do that cycle is to run the Arimidex at .5mg ED rather then EOD. I think you will find that much more effective on bloat and BP then the EOD.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I think when you stack AAS the key is to keep doses lower then what you would normally run if you ran then alone. Its the stack of multiple drugs that make it more effective so no need for high doses.
this is it! i've posted this up on a couple of other forums and everyone just reads the first line and says: "that test dose is too low, you need to up to to 500mgs" or something along those lines, up the test, or up the eq, or run the orals longer... its all unnecessary! :headbang:

young d said:

Looks good "D" but if you can handle the injections change ti prop to lean out. Also IMO anavar would be the better choice over T-bol

Back