• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

most overrated NFL team

most overrated NFL team

• Total voters
untitled19jy.jpg

no....no need for Christian Scientology here.

you know what really grinds my gears......the seattle seahawks. I think they're going fall flat on their face:p

They think they're so cool b/c they are from Washington....What did Washington ever do?...I mean, they gave us grunge in the 90's, but WTF is that? I hope they lose homefield advantage and Shaun gets his face smashed into the frozen ground on Lake View Dr.:laugh:

it doesn't matter....we don't need offense

OK boilmakers....looks like Purdue is really going to suck this BB season. Do you guys still have that coach with the serious comb over?

lnvanry said:
it doesn't matter....we don't need offense
Until you play the Colts, Bengals, Chargers, Broncos, Steelers or Chiefs postseason. I guess that'd be the Super Bowl. Nothing to scoff at there:thumb: . Do you think they have enough O to get through the NFC. I like them, but have my doubts.

NFC no problem..Super Bowl...problem

lnvanry said:
NFC no problem..Super Bowl...problem
I hope you are right about the NFC part. I'd just worry about a turnover deficit in one of those games. I don't think they coud score enough to overcome a minus 2 in the to department.

IML Gear Cream!
After the Super Bowl I'll make an assessment.

We don't know if the Seattle Seahawks will choke or not.

We shall see.....

I think the Seahawks are good when the right team shows up. They can prolly play with the AFC if they play at their best. Problem is that doesn't always happen. I honestly think the bears are the most overrated.

I figure that you can't really say the Bears are over-rated, because you don't hear people going, "The Bears are the best team in football." Everyone knows they have great D, but their offense it still light-footed. So, I went with the Bungals. Their defense is still inconsistant at best. But Denver isn't far behind, since they can't finish games out half the time. They allow too many teams to come back into the game in the fourth quarter.

I'd say Seattle is the most overrated (sorry, GR81!...i know that's your squad)

I say this b/c, although I know "any given Sunday" anyone can win yadda yadda and you can't help whose in your division or who you play, the teams they've played are horrible....2x Arizona, 2x San Fran, Houston, Phili (w/no McNabb/TO and Westbrook for that matter).

Out of their 12 games played so far, only 4 teams having winning records and Wash is .500. On the season, of their 16 games, 10 are vs. teams w/losing records.

lnvanry said:
you know what really grinds my gears......the seattle seahawks. I think they're going fall flat on their face:p

They think they're so cool b/c they are from Washington....What did Washington ever do?...I mean, they gave us grunge in the 90's, but WTF is that? I hope they lose homefield advantage and Shaun gets his face smashed into the frozen ground on Lake View Dr.:laugh:

We need to ban this guy. Flex too for that matter! :)

I voted Bears, but after thinking about it, the Steelers are the most overrated.

Flex said:
2x Arizona, 2x San Fran, Houston, Phili (w/no McNabb/TO and Westbrook for that matter).

Yeah, the only way their division schedule could have been easier is to play in the Patriots division.:D

The team you better run and hide from IF, big IF, they make the playoffs:
San Diego Chargers

So how many orders of crow should I have saved up for when the Pats take it this year. Don't worry Pepp, I'll save the biggest for you. Actually, you can eat it after the Seahawks' first round lost. Well, you can take solace in the fact that it won't actually be the first round, it will be the second since they will prolly get the bye unless by some stroke of god two of the AFC teams jumps conferences. :)

The Pats will probably be meeting the Jags in the wild card game. Jags beat the Steelers, Seahawks, and Bengals, and held the colts to 10 points, I don't think the pats will win, injuries have left them too depleted this year. Leftwich will be back by then also.

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:
Yeah, the only way their division schedule could have been easier is to play in the Patriots division.:D

Sadly, that's almost true haha.

I don't know, man. SF and Houston couldn't beat my high school football team. And Arizona ain't much better.
At least the AFC East has an excuse......Buff, Mia and NY all don't have a QB (due to injury...Pennington.....or due to bad offseason management).
What's your excuse?:p

I totally agree with you on SD. They can be dangerous team. I think it's them or Indy in the SB.

gr81 said:
Flex how could you...!!!

KID!

I'm SO sorry!:( haha

How you doin', my man!? Hit me when you get a chance through pm or whatever. I wanna hear what's up with my boy:rocker:

Pepper said:
San Diego Chargers

I think they just played their way OUT of the playoffs yesterday.:rolleyes:

I don't know why everyone is saying the Bears are overrated. They are what they are, and few people dispute it: A playoff team with a strong defense and pathetic offense. No one is calling them the Super Bowl favorite, or even a threat to get there.

I chose Carolina. Why are people saying this team is so good? I don't see it.

ALBOB said:
I think they just played their way OUT of the playoffs yesterday.:rolleyes:

How a team that good and desparate for wins to get in the playoffs drops a game at home to the Dolphins is beyond me.

Pepper said:
How a team that good and desparate for wins to get in the playoffs drops a game at home to the Dolphins is beyond me.

That was absolutely ridiculous, the sucked so badly it isn't even funny.

I am looking forward to the Tampa/pats game this weekend. The Pats looked much better last week and they won that suckfest with the Jets by 13. They seemed to be clicking very nicely last week, this week will be the actual test. Tampa is playing very well and looking to the Playoffs.

Who are the Colts playing?

Pepper said:
San Diego Chargers
Any team coached by Marty Schottenheimer is destined for second place.

As for the Seahawks, I've always liked Matt Hasselback but I am suspect of Holmgren. He was a Desmond Howard Kickoff return away from losing the Superbowl to the Patriots and he was thoroughly out-coached by Shanahan in the subsequent Superbowl. I think he rode the coat tails of Ron Wolf's phenomenal ability to stockpile talent. That said, he has done a good job in Seattle (finally).

Decker said:
As for the Seahawks, I've always liked Matt Hasselback but I am suspect of Holmgren. He was a Desmond Howard Kickoff return away from losing the Superbowl to the Patriots and he was thoroughly out-coached by Shanahan in the subsequent Superbowl. I think he rode the coat tails of Ron Wolf's phenomenal ability to stockpile talent. That said, he has done a good job in Seattle (finally).

I wanted him fired coming into this year. I am not sold on him at all.

Gotta give him some dap for this year's team, but before that, he had done NOTHING. If they don't win a playoff game, he may STILL be in trouble this year.

Back