• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a friend helping a friend.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a buddy of mine is going to do this stack, any info on it is appreciated.he is 20 years oldbenn seriously lifting since he was 125'10 inches tall245 pounds11 percent bodyfathe was wanting to stack: methyl 1-p at 5 caps per day methyl 1- alpha 6 caps per daymethyl masterdrol 3 caps a dayall this for 8-10 weeksthe dermasize and formadrol for 4 weeks post cyclei think the on cycle is too much anyone else agree.he eats 350 grams protein, 600 grams carbs, 75 grams fats a day lifts 5-6 days a week

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
a buddy of mine is going to do this stack, any info on it is appreciated.he is 20 years oldbenn seriously lifting since he was 125'10 inches tall245 pounds11 percent bodyfathe was wanting to stack: methyl 1-p at 5 caps per day methyl 1- alpha 6 caps per daymethyl masterdrol 3 caps a dayall this for 8-10 weeksthe dermasize and formadrol for 4 weeks post cyclei think the on cycle is too much anyone else agree.he eats 350 grams protein, 600 grams carbs, 75 grams fats a day lifts 5-6 days a week
Is this English??

what is this? 3 orals that dont really work? tell him to lie in a bath tub of ice and donate his liver to science, he oviouslu doesnt want it, and no1 take m1p its pure shit

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
oldbenn seriously lifting since he was 125'10 inches tall245 pounds11 percent bodyfathe...
Were you drunk when you wrote this or are punctuation keys and space bar broken. What was he lifting when he was 125 feet and 10 inches tall? WTF! :laugh:

It took me a sec, but he meant, working out since he was 12.
He's 5'10"
and 245 @11% bf. Which sounds a little bogus to me...

anyone with half a brain and who browses these forums regular can see through this kids bullshit, he just keeps on asking about steroids and PH's on behalf of friends and relatives :laugh: i mean "a friend helping a friend" WTF?... its almost like he is just trying so fucking hard, personally i don't have a clue to the EXACT stats of everyone i workout with, honestly can you look at your mates and say "hes 5'10, been lifting since he was 12, he drinks 3 protein shakes a day, his dick is 3.5 inches long, he likes to butt-rape monkeys when drunk" i mean, c'mon, get a fuckin life kid!

young d said:
anyone with half a brain and who browses these forums regular can see through this kids bullshit
You better becareful, young d. Don't forget that he is 270 lbs at age 18. If he ever gets gear, he will be 10 feet tall, 400 lbs, and green as the The Hulk. :rocker:

you know what fuck everyone of you faggot ass bitches. all you do is dogg on people. i work out with about 12 of my friends and we have all been friends since i was in 2nd grade, you tend to know a lil bit bout people you have known that long.

i will be posting pics after my cut, so all you gay ass fuckheads can see what i look like, i will take them in my town next to the water tower. so you kow that it is me in my town. but then all you bitches will do is talk shit and dogg on people, this forum is suppose to help you lame ass losers. get a life, and by the amount of time i see you dogging on poeple in here, i do not know how you could ever train enough to be bodybuilders.

What I want to know is how you can be 270 6'5'' and only have 16 1/4 arms.....LMAO

Work on your bull sh1t srtorys kid.

IML Gear Cream!
well if you read my other threads dipshit you will know that i ask how to bring up my lagging arms. and i am not saying i am huge. take into account the fact that i have water as well as an x-large bone structure. and very long arms and legs. why would i bullshit bout this i mean seriously no one can possibly get satisfaction about lying about ones self, if you really know the truth.

100% bull sh1t thats why.....at that height and weight a guy with 0 training would have 17-18 inch cold arms...

your lies are as boring as they are old

alright fag whatever you think, thats your opinion and i guess you are entitled to that. have a nice day, thanks for your input.

go spew your excrement somewhere else troll

ok i will just walk away and be the bigger man(because you are jealous that i really am) lol, im out

it's clear you are "out."

I just want an explanation for this. If you really cared for input, you would have taken the time to type this in english. You must have been drinking moonshine.

Back