• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Strongest Athletes

Lee Delroy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bodybuilders are the strongest athletes in the world. If you don't believe me, how come they have the biggest arms and not be considered the strongest?

1) they aren't athletes.

2) for their size and BW I would say most of them are pussies compared to powerlifters or olympic lifters of the same size and BW.

Not athletes, thus the conversation ends.

Lee Delroy said:
Bodybuilders are the strongest athletes in the world. If you don't believe me, how come they have the biggest arms and not be considered the strongest?

What's your point?

He always posts stupid shit. Find a better hobby buddy boy.

P-funk said:
1) they aren't athletes.

2) for their size and BW I would say most of them are pussies compared to powerlifters or olympic lifters of the same size and BW.
hater.jpg

ForemanRules said:
114 Bench Press 402.3 3.65 Andrzej Stanaszek Poland 11/5/2003 50.0
123 Bench Press 424.4 3.44 Konstantin Pavlov Russia 8/25/2005 56.0
132 Bench Press 474.0 3.59 Ayrat Zakiyev Russia 3/4/2005 59.85
148 Bench Press 520.0 3.53 Joe Ceklovsky USA 2/19/2005 147.5 lb.
165 Bench Press 650.4 4.00 Markus Schick Germany 3/5/2005 73.7
181 Bench Press 665.0 3.66 Jim Kilts USA 2/19/2005
198 Bench Press 688.9 3.47 Mike Wolfley USA 10/29/2005 90.0
220 Bench Press 782.6 3.56 Vitaliy Ponomarenko Ukraine 11/5/2005 99.6
242 Bench Press 801.4 3.51 Matt Lamarque USA 6/11/2005 228.0 lb.
257 Bench Press 8000 Raw 31.13 ForemanRules USA 12/07/2005
275 Bench Press 845.0 3.08 Bill Crawford USA 6/25/2005 274.5
308 Bench Press 914.9 3.02 Scot Mendelson USA 8/7/2005 302.5 lb.
SHW SHW Bench Press 1005.0 2.69 Gene Rychlak USA 11/21/2004 374.0 lb.[/IMG]

8000 RAW ?

they don't have the biggest arms..they have "the most defined arms"....that doesn't make them strong, just good looking

IML Gear Cream!
This is a stupid thread :rolleyes:

Klaus Kaas has the biggest arms around. They say he is the strongest man in Europe.

Lee Delroy said:
Klaus Kaas has the biggest arms around. They say he is the strongest man in Europe.

mabye next to Pudanowzski or any of the other world strongmen on the pro circut. I say you are the dumbest man in america. :thumb:

Lee Delroy said:
Bodybuilders are the strongest athletes in the world.

Where do you come up with this drivel? Bodybuilders rarely even talk poundages, strength is not of interest to the bodybuilder.

A STRONG bodybuilder can bench press for example, 500 a few times. There are 'nobody' powerlifters that can bench that over 10 times.

Well, when my Brother went to the gym he told me that the Bodybuilders had the best bench, squat, deadlift around and ever seen at that gym.

BBers are athletes.

Lee Delroy said:
Well, when my Brother went to the gym he told me that the Bodybuilders had the best bench, squat, deadlift around and ever seen at that gym.

One gym is hardly going to determine world-wide fact.

IML Gear Cream!
seriously big ronnie coleman only benches like 535, and he is a big bastard, but i would expect more from him, i mean magnus samuelson a powerlifter can bech like 675, and he carries alot of body fat. so no i do not think bodybuilders are the strongest, half of the lighter powerlifters could beat the heavy bodybuilders.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
seriously big ronnie coleman only benches like 535, and he is a big bastard, but i would expect more from him, i mean magnus samuelson a powerlifter can bech like 675, and he carries alot of body fat. so no i do not think bodybuilders are the strongest, half of the lighter powerlifters could beat the heavy bodybuilders.

I think that is a lot of weight for any bodybuilder. Comparing bodybuilders to powerlifters is like apples to oranges.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

http://www.looksmartwrestling.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_2_22/ai_n5990718/pg_2?pi=spowre

Based on this article coleman benches 500 for 5 sets of 12....big difference. He also leg presses 2500 lbs for sets of 12. Coleman is strong as the fuck. But definitely not a powerlifter. That's a whole other world. I bet coleman has more money though heh.

true true he does have more money. but belive me i am not saying he is weak, 2500 pound leg press are insane, but look at his legs they are just as insane.

PWGriffin said:
http://www.looksmartwrestling.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_2_22/ai_n5990718/pg_2?pi=spowre

Based on this article coleman benches 500 for 5 sets of 12....big difference. He also leg presses 2500 lbs for sets of 12. Coleman is strong as the fuck. But definitely not a powerlifter. That's a whole other world. I bet coleman has more money though heh.
I would bet the farm Ronnie can't bench 500x12 raw for even one set....thats a 690 max....................no way in hell he is anywhere close to that

The13ig13adWolf said:
BBers are athletes.

how? they don't do anything athletic. they compete in a beatuy pagent. Not a sport.

P-funk said:
how? they don't do anything athletic. they compete in a beatuy pagent. Not a sport.

Now, we can say BB's "MAY" do something athletic as part of their training
but this is not part of their competition...

Just as Football or Basketball players "MAY" do strength and conditioning
as part of their training...
...But their competition is highly athletic!

BB is pretty gay, You may look good, but dont you reeeeeally want to compete
in something, BBW?

PWGriffin said:
Based on this article coleman benches 500 for 5 sets of 12....big difference.

I would believe him to bench press more than 535 raw, but almost 700 is doubtful. I would also bring to mind, his lack of perfect form. I doubt his form looks good enough for me to call 12 reps of his, 12 real reps. Look at his leg presses for example, huge numbers but very short range of motion - he trains ALL lifts that way from what I've seen in his videos.

Strong as hell? Yes. I doubt his bench form would get a green light in a PL competition though.

The Monkey Man said:
BB is pretty gay, You may look good, but dont you reeeeeally want to compete in something, BBW?

Are you saying Ronnie is a BBW? I never thought of him as attractive really.

The13ig13adWolf said:
lay off the pipe.

I will ask you to do the same after that "BBers are athletes" statement.

Back