• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Face Transplant Recipient???s New Face Came from Suicide

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The story Isabelle Dinoire, who made headlines last week as the world's first face transplant recipient, is perhaps the strangest I have heard in some time.

Donor for world's first face transplant had hanged herself

The donor whose features were used for the world's first face transplant had committed suicide just hours before the operation.

As Isabelle Dinoire, 38, the recipient mauled by her pet labrador, was eating strawberries and chocolate yesterday following the operation, it emerged that the source of her new nose, lips and chin had hanged herself.

The woman, also 38, was brain dead when she arrived at a hospital in Lille last weekend, at which point preparations for the groundbreaking surgery began.

Her family gave consent for the operation.

Ms Dinoire was given her new start in a 15-hour procedure that ended on Monday morning. Speaking yesterday for the first time since the operation, she said: "I am very grateful to this woman. I thank her family for giving their permission for this operation. I thank them from the bottom of my heart."

She had suffered her appalling injuries after she lost consciousness following an overdose of sleeping tablets, which she has now confirmed was an attempt on her own life. Her dog, which has been destroyed, is thought to have been trying to revive her.

Let's recap, shall we?

1. A woman tries to kill herself but fails.
2. Her dog tries to save her and succeeds.
3. Another woman tries to kill herself and succeeds.
4. The second woman's face is transplanted onto the first one.
5. The dog is killed for his efforts.

Strange shit, dog should have bit her leg.

min0 lee said:
Strange shit, dog should have bit her leg.

Good, THE DOG SHOULD HAVE BEEN "DESTROYED"! I BET IT IS A PITBULL AND PITBULLS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!

I doubt it, the French wouldn't own a Pitbull......had to be a poodle.

" As Isabelle Dinoire, 38, the recipient mauled by her pet labrador, was eating strawberries and chocolate yesterday following the operation, it emerged that the source of her new nose, lips and chin had hanged herself."

BigDyl said:
PITBULLS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!

I thought ninjas were. :confused:

Dale Mabry said:
I thought ninjas were. :confused:

We aren't in the animal kingdom, we're in the uh, a different kingdom. :thumb:

silencer said:
" As Isabelle Dinoire, 38, the recipient mauled by her pet Labrador, was eating strawberries and chocolate yesterday following the operation, it emerged that the source of her new nose, lips and chin had hanged herself."
I am such a idiot....I post the damn thing and I even did a search on what type of dog it was and it was right under my nose....:headbang:

It seems that every dog that mauls a human is a pit, when the news of this lady came out it was said it was a pit who mauled her when in fact it was a Labrador.

I was watching the News last week and they reported a Pit attacking the police....the dog was clearly a Rottwieller.....Pits in the news sells.

Man, I feel for the dog....just trying to be man's best friend and what does it get in return for SAVING HER LIFE....a free trip to heaven...cuz all dogs go to heaven.

IML Gear Cream!
I know they "think" the dog was trying to help but I don't see how mauling her face is helpful. Why would the dog go to such extremes???

min0 lee said:
I was watching the News last week and they reported a Pit attacking the police....the dog was clearly a Rottwieller.....Pits in the news sells.
here's a fun fact:
Petey, the dog from 'Our Gang' was a retired fighting pitt bull. Guess they are really good w/ children.

Burner02 said:
here's a fun fact:
Petey, the dog from 'Our Gang' was a retired fighting pitt bull. Guess they are really good w/ children.
He was never a fighter he starred in films from the age of 6 month's his son did as well. I love that dog and the circle around his eye.

MeetPete.JPG
:)

But the one thing for certain, the black ring around Pete's left eye was not the work of a makeup artist. The natural skin coloration was such an oddity that it became certified by Ripley's Believe It or Not.

maniclion said:
He was never a fighter he starred in films from the age of 6 month's his son did as well. I love that dog and the circle around his eye.

MeetPete.JPG

what???? TV lied to me????? :eek:

TV lies alot and then they call it entertainment.
pete.jpg

Look its Vieope, Dale Mabry and some other IMers of your choosing.
bunnies.jpg

there's albob on the left.....

IML Gear Cream!
I think the really short dude is P-Funk

the one with the ears?
:D

Back