IronMagLabs


When to take Superdrol?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 65
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    When to take Superdrol?

    Hey guys, I rarly post here. Lately i've been busy trying to get back into the gym as much as possible. Anyways I'm 17 years old. 6 foot 4 inches and 210lbs. I can bench 285lbs possibly 290 if im well rested. I recently bought Superdrol and PCT both from Anabolic Xtreme. Also purchased liver protectant. I'm looking to reach 315lb on bench or more. When do I take superdol? I was thinking early in morning on empty stomach, and b4 i go to sleep on empty stomach? What you guys think. Responses are greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    774
    Rep Points
    692544

    At that age, everyone here is going to HIGHLY recommend staying away from Superdrol.

    Even though Superdrol says its not a pro-hormone, it is(at least to the best of my knowledge). Anything that requires PCT is most likely hormonal...
    My opinon would be to stay away from that stuff man until at LEAST a few more years...

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Yeah well i already started taking it today, and didn't spend that money for nothing. Is Anabolics Xtreme PCT good enough..I don't want gyno or none of that bullshit. Since it's a 90 capsule of SD, Instead of doing 14 days-20mg,next 14-30mg, last 14-40mg....Im going to do
    10-days -20mg
    next 10- 30mg
    last 10- 40mg
    that way thats 90 caps, equals whole bottle..then PCT afterwards. I'm taking this liver protecter has milkwhistle and buncha other stuff to protect your liver even more.

    back to question..when should i take superdrol?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    4,956
    Rep Points
    25470444

    never jackass you're 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    Hey guys, I rarly post here. Lately i've been busy trying to get back into the gym as much as possible. Anyways I'm 17 years old. 6 foot 4 inches and 210lbs. I can bench 285lbs possibly 290 if im well rested. I recently bought Superdrol and PCT both from Anabolic Xtreme. Also purchased liver protectant. I'm looking to reach 315lb on bench or more. When do I take superdol? I was thinking early in morning on empty stomach, and b4 i go to sleep on empty stomach? What you guys think. Responses are greatly appreciated.
    Ban him
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    3426236


  7. #7
    Yuppie
    KentDog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    14296577

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    Yeah well i already started taking it today, and didn't spend that money for nothing.
    Don't risk fucking yourself up for life this early on, man. As the others have already recommended, the best time to take it is never, or when you are 21, familiar with proper diet & nutrition and training, have done your research, and cannot gain. My best advice now is to just stop where you're at at only 2 days of usage. Not too late, don't risk it.

  8. #8
    got a cookie?


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ar
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    10

    too young bro. keep it natural for a while. you will see progress from training hard and eating right.

  9. #9
    Uranium powered
    ATOMSPLTR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    2574158

    Igor,
    Since we can't talk you out of taking this, at least read some more. Generally, less is better with SD. 30 is the most you should take and I wouldn't do that. I got great gains at 20/day for 30 days. 40 is out of the freakin question.
    To answer your original question, it doesn't matter what time of day you take it. But be consistent. One is am, one in pm etc.
    There are a lot of threads and some great journals on this. Read before you fuck yourself up. This is a very strong anabolic.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Points
    3303946

    Quote Originally Posted by KentDog
    Don't risk fucking yourself up for life this early on, man. As the others have already recommended, the best time to take it is never, or when you are 21, familiar with proper diet & nutrition and training, have done your research, and cannot gain. My best advice now is to just stop where you're at at only 2 days of usage. Not too late, don't risk it.
    While your motives are good; crappy, emotional, factless statements like this will never sway a 17 year old from using hormones.

    People always spout off "YOU"RE GONNA FUCK YOURSELF UP" no one listens to that bullshit. Give the kid some evidence of what will happen.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Points
    3303946

    Here's a good reason not to use:

    You've clearly demonstrated you aren't ready for steroids, you're asking "when to take them." You're asking this after you've already started. You also have it in a pyramiding format. You bought Anabolic-Xtreme's PCT product and are asking if it is "good enough" after you've already started.

    You jumped into something completely clueless, and are now asking questions that should have been answered long before you started, and your reasoning for continuing is that you "didn't spend your money for nothing."

    Fun facts about Superdrol: 1) will destroy your cholesterol profile, sending your HDL to < 10, and LDL skyrocketing. 2) blood pressure issues. 3) liver stress. 4) Hair loss is a strong possibility. 5) You will probably have trouble getting an erection toward the back end of your cycle and through PCT also, enjoy!

    All this for some muscle you're probably too dumb to know how to maintain.

    Will you come out ok? Probably. Fortunantly for you, ineptitude doesn't always result in catastrophe.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    musclepump's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America! Fuck yeah!
    Posts
    6,671
    Rep Points
    9223879

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlanderr
    At that age, everyone here is going to HIGHLY recommend staying away from Superdrol.

    Even though Superdrol says its not a pro-hormone, it is(at least to the best of my knowledge). Anything that requires PCT is most likely hormonal...
    My opinon would be to stay away from that stuff man until at LEAST a few more years...
    It's not a pro-hormone, it's a steroid.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.


  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    774
    Rep Points
    692544

    well isnt a pro-hormone a steroid anways? they both "manipulate your body's hormonal enviroment to move into a more anabolic/androgenic state"

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Points
    3303946

    A pro-hormone implies that the compound you are ingesting is not active, but it will convert to an active steroid in the body.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    21
    Rep Points
    10

    You'r dose is way too high.... You are making a big mistake! Stop now and save what you got for a few more years. You will be glad you have it down the road! It's not a shortcut for you, it will cause you to have to work much harder later in life!

  16. #16
    Uranium powered
    ATOMSPLTR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    2574158

    Jesus Christ kid....you have got to do some more research before you start a cycle. Every question that you have asked you should have known the answer to a LONG time ago.

  17. #17
    the true playboy
    kicka19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,889
    Rep Points
    5154788

    wow, u r a moron for taking SD at 17, if u have a 285 bench already your a step ahead of most kids your age, your just gona fuck yourself up and 40 mg is redic, i hope u have a liver donor lined up esspecially if you drink at all, dont take it, sell the shit or save it, i got gyno from the shit and its deff not a safe bet at all, people like this give all responisble lifters a bad name
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

    But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

  18. #18
    Yuppie
    KentDog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    14296577

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    While your motives are good; crappy, emotional, factless statements like this will never sway a 17 year old from using hormones.

    People always spout off "YOU"RE GONNA FUCK YOURSELF UP" no one listens to that bullshit. Give the kid some evidence of what will happen.
    Good point, brogers. Thank you for listing some of the sides.

    It's apparent this kid hasn't done the proper research yet, hence why he is asking these sorts of questions. That alone hints that his usage is high risk.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Sorry had'nt replied lately. I am aware of what this substance is. And for you're guys information i have been researching this supplement for the past month and a half. I know its a steroid. I am well aware of side effects. My main question that i didn't seen to find answered was what time of day to take. Now that that has been answered, I remain happy. I know most of you object to my actions, and i respect everyones opinion even though they are backed up with some hard facts. I am definately not going to do 40mg a day, considering just about everyone objected to it. Chances are i will do 20mg for half cycle 30 for rest. Other part of my question that still remains unanswered is the Anabolic Xtreme PCT will it prevent gyno in general. I kind of do regret ever starting this supplement right now although it first few days of use, it has shown dramatic increases in strenght and stamina already. Thanks guys for your help and suggestions. Didn't mean to come off as a jackass, even though many of you still think I am.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Alrite Foreman rules, all you have been giving me is shit. I really don't care what you have to say because you are in no way usefull except for insulting me. Other people here actually state clear facts and suggestions that are meant to guide me, for all you who've done this I appreciate it. So if all you're gonna do is hate, then i suggest you don't post in here again. And for the final time, yes the fact that I'm 17 isn't going to change so quit commenting on it.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    Alrite Foreman rules, all you have been giving me is shit. I really don't care what you have to say because you are in no way usefull except for insulting me. Other people here actually state clear facts and suggestions that are meant to guide me. So if all you're gonna do is hate, then i suggest you don't post in here again. And for the final time, yes the fact that I'm 17 isn't going to change so quit commenting on it.
    I know, all idiots could care less to listen to reason or logic....
    No hate dummy just distain for ignorance......enjoy fucking up your body dummy.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I know, all idiots could care less to listen to reason or logic....
    No hate dummy just distain for ignorance......enjoy fucking up your body dummy.
    Once again, a pointless post, stop posting here forearm...you're in no way any help. Others are welcome to post.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    Once again, a pointless post, stop posting here forearm...you're in no way any help. Others are welcome to post.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=47951
    read the rules......before you get banned .
    Last edited by TJ Cline; 12-15-2005 at 04:19 PM.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    I'm 18 in a month and a half, what the fucks it matter. 1 month don't make shit difference.

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Forearm, get the fuck off my case already. I appreciate others help and am considering to stop using this product soon, if not immediately. For the record, forearm-you're a jackass. Don't like you, and I'm pretty sure you could care less which is straight. For now I do belive i'm done with this product. Back to old protein ways. The people who really persuaded me were brogers and ATOMSPLTR. Thanks guys. Btw if anyone wants to purchase the PCT that was never open, id be more than glad to sell.

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    I got nothing comming ok, stop fucking posting in here motherfucker. Alrite I've tried to be nice and reasonable as possible, but your ass just doesn't stop does it. Learn how to fucking shut it already. This thread is considered closed. You're ass needs to learn how to mature because frankly you act like a 8 yr old. Only shit you got on me, and the only thing you actually say in ever post is that "Your 17!! you idiot dont take steroids" , thats all you got..you just keep repeating that. Fuck you I realize that, and I don't listen to a dickhead like you. I've taken notice to other more reasonbile ppl that i've listed above and decided to stop the supplement for the better of my health. Not your shitface. I'm surprised your not hated by many already..

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    I got nothing comming ok, stop fucking posting in here motherfucker. Alrite I've tried to be nice and reasonable as possible, but your ass just doesn't stop does it. Learn how to fucking shut it already. This thread is considered closed. You're ass needs to learn how to mature because frankly you act like a 8 yr old. Only shit you got on me, and the only thing you actually say in ever post is that "Your 17!! you idiot dont take steroids" , thats all you got..you just keep repeating that. Fuck you I realize that, and I don't listen to a dickhead like you. I've taken notice to other more reasonbile ppl that i've listed above and decided to stop the supplement for the better of my health. Not your shitface. I'm surprised your not hated by many already..
    I will post here 24/7 dummy....Only a loser would use steroids at 17
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will post here 24/7 dummy....Only a loser would use steroids at 17

    once again thats all you got, is my age and the word steroids...pathetic

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor55
    once again thats all you got, is my age and the word steroids...pathetic
    All we have here is another lazy loser taking steroids at 17 with no idea what that can do to his body.......very pathetic.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    All we have here is another lazy loser taking steroids at 17 with no idea what that can do to his body.......very pathetic.
    I'm well aware of what it can do to my body you dumb fuck, i've already made this clear..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Superdrol ??
    By BcHawk_99 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:53 PM
  2. DHT with Superdrol?
    By Jonnyboy582 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. superdrol
    By millzee1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->