• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days? Rap, video games..........

Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days?

• Movies

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • The schools

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Sorry ass parents

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Rap

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • TV (MTV)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Video games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days? Rap, video games, movies, TV (MTV), sorry ass parents, or the schools?

This is what I think.

1. MTV
2. sorry ass parents
3. The schools
4. Rap
5. movies
6. Video games

the progressive seperation of parents from their kids, including parents beliefs and ideals.

Kids are being raised by peers, television, and teachers upon teachers.

I only have one teacher i would and have ever gone to for advice, the rest are blah.

AS inoffensively as i can put this, I think the feminist movement had a huge part of this. When the woman would stay home, raise the children (instead of babysitters and daycare), handle the household duties, and actually stay married(less adultery/divorces), it would create a family environment for the kid.

Iknow that's alot to ask, and unfair as well, but that held kids to their roots.

I also think that this is a natural progression that couldnt have been avoided, and placing blame is pointless.

shitty parents are the number 1,2 and 3 reason

Parents who are results of bad parenting, the saga continues.

I am all for stay at home Dad's like Foreman, the Mr. Mom's of the world deserve credit. :p

ForemanRules said:
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour kinda right.

ForemanRules said:

Exactly. They are the ones who think that MTV, schools, and video games should raise their kids instead of them.

Jeeper said:
Exactly. They are the ones who think that MTV, schools, and video games should raise their kids instead of them.
where do you work out jeeper?

Parents. All the other ones are just excuses that people, such as the media, use to blame shift.

god hand said:
Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days? Rap, video games, movies, TV (MTV), sorry ass parents, or the schools?

This is what I think.

1. MTV
2. sorry ass parents
3. The schools
4. Rap
5. movies
6. Video games

It's funny you ask, because I work at a h.s. and have this conversation ALL the time.

I didn't graduate from h.s. that long ago (only 6yrs), yet I notice that the kids act how I acted in when I was in middle school. They are SO irresponsible, SO immature and straight childish.

There are many reasons why kids act the way they do. But the top one has to be parenting. Not saying that the parents are bad people, but they just didn't raise their child right. BUT, parents are not the only ones to blame. Society has a huge impact on how a child grows up. I think the next biggest thing is how everything in society nowadays is made to be convenient. Nowadays you can get ANYTHING in the world you want with the click of a button.
When I was in h.s., having a CD player and buying your favorite CD to listen to was a big deal. Now, kids have tiny mp3's that hold 10,000 songs, videos, pictures, email etc and fit in their pockets...all with the click of a button.
When i was in h.s., we had to make time to talk to people on the phone when we were home. Now EVERY single kid in the entire school has a cell phone.
So i beileve society's natural progression towards making everything more convenient has ironically led to the ultimate destruction of our youth...
"I ain't sayin' kids are goldiggers....but they ain't messin' wit no broke broke"

just my .02

FLEX

Flex said:
It's funny you ask, because I work at a h.s. and have this conversation ALL the time.

I didn't graduate from h.s. that long ago (only 6yrs), yet I notice that the kids act how I acted in when I was in middle school. They are SO irresponsible, SO immature and straight childish.

There are many reasons why kids act the way they do. But the top one has to be parenting. Not saying that the parents are bad people, but they just didn't raise their child right. BUT, parents are not the only ones to blame. Society has a huge impact on how a child grows up. I think the next biggest thing is how everything in society nowadays is made to be convenient. Nowadays you can get ANYTHING in the world you want with the click of a button.
When I was in h.s., having a CD player and buying your favorite CD to listen to was a big deal. Now, kids have tiny mp3's that hold 10,000 songs, videos, pictures, email etc and fit in their pockets...all with the click of a button.
When i was in h.s., we had to make time to talk to people on the phone when we were home. Now EVERY single kid in the entire school has a cell phone.
So i beileve society's natural progression towards making everything more convenient has ironically led to the ultimate destruction of our youth...
"I ain't sayin' kids are goldiggers....but they ain't messin' wit no broke broke"

just my .02

FLEX

You bring up a valid point about things being made easier and easier for them. But who buys these things for them, usually? Damn kids are spoiled, I tell you. Not too many know how to earn things on their own. It's a shame, they are our future, and people just don't get it. But then again, each generation has said the same thing about the younger generation.

IML Gear Cream!
I think kids are more spoiled these day's cause their baby boomer grandparents are spoiling them.

I blame Foreman :grin:

funny this thread is here kids n schools ... my son is 8, is in third grade and has adhd and oppositional defiance disorder. he refused to take his coat off at lunch. he was coming down w a fever n was cold. 3 women held him down n forcibly removed his coat then dragged him to a closet n locked him in the dark till his teacher came n got him. his teacher said he was wailing for his mom. noone bothered to call me i live 500 ft from the school. the police just left here a bit ago cuz i called them to make a report about the bruises he is covered with.

I blame whitey.

Little Wing said:
funny this thread is here kids n schools ... my son is 8, is in third grade and has adhd and oppositional defiance disorder. he refused to take his coat off at lunch. he was coming down w a fever n was cold. 3 women held him down n forcibly removed his coat then dragged him to a closet n locked him in the dark till his teacher came n got him. his teacher said he was wailing for his mom. noone bothered to call me i live 500 ft from the school. the police just left here a bit ago cuz i called them to make a report about the bruises he is covered with.

That's my biggest fear. I have a 4 yr old son who has developmental delays, and most likely will be diagnosed with adhd. It's unfortunate that some schools aren't equipped to handle children who need extra care. And it's tough to really blame the teachers, as they usually try to do what's best for the kids. But there are times this is untrue as well. BTW, sorry to hear about your incident.

Little Wing said:
Thats rotten evilness you can't tell a kid what temperature they're comfortable with, I remember wearing my jacket anytime I wanted to in school, but locked in a darkened closet thats absolute facism, I'd have fuckin' had more than the cops at the school I'd have had a media source like the local paper.:yell::finger::mad::eek::(

manic ty likes your avatar...

ty came home n was asleep witin minutes n was very pale. when he woke up he told me i had to call his teacher something happened at school. filling out the police reports pieces of the story came out. at first he was joking with his friends n said "chocolate milk, god's diarreah" the lunch ladies then proceeded to lock him in a room as punishment. his face started to get hot n red n they yelled at him to take his coat off. he hid his face in his coat n started to cry. he was laying on some chairs. they all 3 came in and he says threw him on the floor n held his face on the floor n his arms up behind his back n "ripped" his coat off him while he continued to cry. then turned him over n held him down n blew in his face???? he says cuz he wouldn't open his eyes? hmm did they knock him out? he says he doesn't remember every second. then they dragged him by his hands n feet to a smaller dark room n locked him in there alone. i really don't think they want me there.

Little Wing said:

WOW.

If I were you I'd go to the Board Of Ed. TOMMOROW.

Little Wing said:
manic ty likes your avatar...

ty came home n was asleep witin minutes n was very pale. when he woke up he told me i had to call his teacher something happened at school. filling out the police reports pieces of the story came out. at first he was joking with his friends n said "chocolate milk, god's diarreah" the lunch ladies then proceeded to lock him in a room as punishment. his face started to get hot n red n they yelled at him to take his coat off. he hid his face in his coat n started to cry. he was laying on some chairs. they all 3 came in and he says threw him on the floor n held his face on the floor n his arms up behind his back n "ripped" his coat off him while he continued to cry. then turned him over n held him down n blew in his face???? he says cuz he wouldn't open his eyes? hmm did they knock him out? he says he doesn't remember every second. then they dragged him by his hands n feet to a smaller dark room n locked him in there alone. i really don't think they want me there.

That is some serious BS. That makes my blood boil. Public or private school?

IML Gear Cream!
dougnukem said:
You bring up a valid point about things being made easier and easier for them. But who buys these things for them, usually? Damn kids are spoiled, I tell you. Not too many know how to earn things on their own. It's a shame, they are our future, and people just don't get it. But then again, each generation has said the same thing about the younger generation.

I understand its the parents that buy it for them. But still. EVERYTHING nowadays is HURRY UP, FASTER, NO PATIENCE! Be it eating at a restaurant, shopping, at school etc. etc. It allows them to be lazier, so when they are required to work, they don't want to.

public n pic 4 is of bruises on his bottom. he weighs 60 lbs. n have u ever seen cafeteria women in a town this size? i think they take their work home with them.

Holy Shit!!! Is this a Private School?

i need a good lawyer n i have $150 for Flex.

go to the board and tell them to write you a 100 page apology saying their sorry and why child abuse is against the law in 3 days or you will sue them. =D

FIRST OFF WHAT ARE CAFETERIA WOMEN DOING HANDLING ANY FORM OF DISCIPLINE? SECOND WHAT HARM IS IN SAYING CHOCOLATE MILK IS GODS DIARRHEA? some hairy lipped lunch ladies would be losing their life if that was my kid, all hells wrath would pour down upon their child abusing souls.

i think i owe it to my son to sue them anyway. how else can i really prove how wrong what happened was? he needs n deserves validation for this. he was terrified to tell me the comment about god's diarreah they were so out of control with him he thought he'd done some unforgivable thing. n he was screaming for me n they never fucking bothered to call me. people are going to lose their jobs tomorrow. heads will fucking roll.

who never said milk, milk, lemonade around the corner fudge is made?

I blame the GOVT...

Instead of building up out country, and promoting a lifestyle
that encourages a 40hr work week...

The GOVT encourages a person to slave for either bundles of overtime
(which they promptly steal in taxes)
or, working to compete with the endentured servitude systems of third world
countries...

The big corporations are making a killing, and to keep a job you must work
3x harder, and put up with more shit than your parents did...

So work 40hrs a week and spend little quality time with your kids...

Most people I talk to are so freakin tired when they come home,
they only want to sleep or relax...

And to be active in your kids lives, you have to set aside most quality time
for yourself (not fair)

Its the system...

Most Europeans get 40 to even 60 vacation days a year!!!
They work hard, and then they play hard...

VOTE THIRD PARTY!!!
SHAKE THE FOUNDATION!

Back