• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methyl Toxin

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently I am using Finigenx Magnum, by Pharmagenx, a PH. This is it's molecular structure:
19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3-,17-dione

I've read how the methyl bound PH on the market are what really hurts the liver....... since this product, Finigenx Magnum, is not methyl bound, is it less toxic on the liver? I have read from other users how they like how it's much easier on the system, but I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet....
Thanks

If it's not methylated/17aa it will be less stressful on the liver.

According to the marketing blurb "Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione releases one or two hydrogen molecules and becomes a donor for another to complete the conversion to Trenbolone." In theory this sounds good, not sure if this is actually the case though.

cool.... sounds good
ive been OD'ing on liver protectants I think (if there were such a thing) aha
maybe ill ease it up jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjust a bit so i dont go through bottles and bottles of this stuff
thanks

on a side note- would it be safe to stack non-methylated PH's? I'm assuming so..... and what about a methylated compound and a non-methylated? if you have one methylated compound is it best to just stay free from stacking?
thanks

You could stack this with either a methylated or non methylated PH. Something like a 4-AD transdermal would be a good bet, if you can find some.

darn..... i have no clue where i can get any of that....
what do you think of a superdrol copy, SNS Methyl-drol? I was thinking putting it in at the back of the Finigenx cycle, from weeks 4-7....

Back