• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever drank sarsaparilla?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I heard it is a very good soft drink and it was very popular years ago but now it is kinda difficult to find. Is it good?

Drink Root Beer. It's about the same thing :)

Research :)

I'm sure there is a comprible brand you can find in your area!

Ginger Beer is better. My dad used to get Sarsaparilla tea, with lots of sugar it was really good.

maniclion said:
Ginger Beer is better. My dad used to get Sarsaparilla tea, with lots of sugar it was really good.
The sarsaparilla soft drink is not made from the sarsaparilla plant. :bulb:

It causes obdula oblongata cancer. :eek:

Yes, it's very common in Vegas.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you think that alcohol quality influence on the way you get drunk? Because my experiences with alcohol are not that good and I get sick, one time it was amazing and it was a very expensive drink that I obviously dont quite remember the brand. So is it worth to buy those expensive drinks or the alcohol is pretty much the same thing?

Erm, I suppose the quality in Brazil will vary a lot more then stricter countries like the US or some countries within the EU.

There is certainly a massive difference between "Cheap" Vodka and "Luxury" Vodka, not only in Taste but in The after effects as well, the same for most liquors...I'm not entirely sure it's the same with beer, unless you get some wierd ass home brew.

My advice would be to stick with the quality stuff. If you have a preference on a particular spirit I can tell you which direction you should head in...

BigDyl said:
It causes obdula oblongata cancer. :eek:
What's "obdula oblongata" master? Eh?

silencer said:
Erm, I suppose the quality in Brazil will vary a lot more then stricter countries like the US or some countries within the EU.

There is certainly a massive difference between "Cheap" Vodka and "Luxury" Vodka, not only in Taste but in The after effects as well, the same for most liquors...I'm not entirely sure it's the same with beer, unless you get some wierd ass home brew.

My advice would be to stick with the quality stuff. If you have a preference on a particular spirit I can tell you which direction you should head in...
I think you are right, specially about vodka. I dont have a habit of drinking, so buying quality stuff I rarely do. It is kinda weird to buy a bottle that costs a 1/3 of what a low income family receives per month here. But what the hell. :lol: What do you say is a good vodka brand?

maniclion said:
What's "obdula oblongata" master? Eh?

I'm glad you asked,

You see in some smarter people, the medulla oblongata, has an extra gata, this gata is called a obdula oblongata.

Example:

Dr. : "Hand me the scapel, I must remove this gata"
Nurse: "Here you go sir"
Dr. : "Holy shit he's got an extra gata! This is one smart bastard!"
Nurse: *Suprised*
Dr. : "Haha got ya, or should i say, Gataya!. Haha! Oh shit, whoops just sliced the amigdalla"
Nurse: *Suprised*
Dr. "Haha, Gataya again!"

Vieope said:
I think you are right, specially about vodka. I dont have a habit of drinking, so buying quality stuff I rarely do. It is kinda weird to buy a bottle that costs a 1/3 of what a low income family receives per month here. But what the hell. :lol: What do you say is a good vodka brand?

Good Vodka Brands:

Russky Standardt <------- My favorite, really smooth and nice
24478a41388c45ab74cbfcc9c8d.jpg

Grey Goose <-------- Really nice, a bit expensive though
121903_southloop05.jpg

Belvedere <---------- Really nice, a bit expensive as well.
belvedere-315.jpg

But if you can't find those because they ain't that common stick with the classic basic vodka :

Absolute or Smirnoff Black Label
smirnoff_black_gr.jpg

absolut.jpg

Don't bother with Smirnoff red label...not good.
New-Smirnoff-Red.gif

Chopin distilled from potatoes is the best for drinking straight.

maniclion's rich!

The difference between Cheap and Expensive liquor is like driving a BMW and a Camaro.

Both get the job done. One just does it with a bit more grace and finesse :)

IML Gear Cream!
Witmaster said:
The difference between Cheap and Expensive liquor is like driving a cheap whore and a movie star.

Both get the blowjob done. One just does it with a bit more grace and finesse :)

:confused:

Chopin actually makes good in a Vodka Martini too.

Witmaster said:
The difference between Cheap and Expensive liquor is like driving a BMW and a Camaro.

Both get the job done. One just does it with a bit more grace and finesse :)
Except some of the cheap ones have you waking up in the morning feeling like you drove the Camaro into an Oak tree.

1983.jpg

ULTIMAT is also Very nice vodka, Very Smooth...but in my opinion complete rip off, it costs around £70 here, which is $125 for a 70cl bottle.

silencer said:
1983.jpg

ULTIMAT is also Very nice vodka, Very Smooth...but in my opinion complete rip off, it costs around £70 here, which is $125 for a 70cl bottle.

Bloody rich bastard.

Back