Women Over Thirty

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Women Over Thirty

This is for all you girls 30 years and over....
    and for those who are turning 30,
    and for those who are scared of moving into their 30's...
    AND for guys who are scared of girls over 30!!!!...

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask,
    "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game,
    she doesn't sit around whining about it.
    She does something she wants to do. And,
    it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be
    assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom.

Few women past the age of 30 give a hoot what you might think
    about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified.
    They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera,
    or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
    Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you,
    if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
    (They know what it's like to be unappreciated)

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce
    you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will
    often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust
    the guy with other women.

Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends
    because she knows "HER" friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age.
    You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30.
    They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick.
    This is not true of younger women.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier
    than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest.
    They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk or if you are acting like one!
    You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of
    reasons.

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.

For every stunning, smart,
    well-coiffed hot woman of 30+...
    there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
    making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize.

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This is why I prefer older women Now I need to find one that appreciates me lol
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

this applies to a lot of women just under 30 as well ...

nice post.
    Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. -G. Behn

Rep Points

Love it!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Monkey, you have been hanging around with BigDyl too much...

If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks for that TMM!!!

Personally, I love being 30 something! Its the 40's that make me nervous
    ~Ann
    We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open.
    -Harry Edwards

Rep Points

the average woman over 30 is 5'7'', 160 lbs.

no thanks.

Rep Points

Yeah, but when you find that exception it is like hitting gold!
    "Everyone wants to win but not everyone is willing to prepare to win" Bobby Knight

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357
    the average woman over 30 is 5'7'', 160 lbs.

no thanks.

Ahahahaha, ouch that hurts.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

actually at 5'7" 160lbs is good providing they have LBM.

You must be a youngin.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    actually at 5'7" 160lbs is good providing they have LBM.
    Ever been to a Walmart, you should be able to get your answer to whether or not it is LBM by going to a Walmart. I have been to Walmart and know the answer.

Not saying the average guy is any better, though.

Rep Points

Well it's just that it sounds like I must be obese

I'm 5'1" and 125lbs. So for a 5'7" girl at 160 doesn't sound fat to me

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Well it's just that it sounds like I must be obese

I'm 5'1" and 125lbs. So for a 5'7" girl at 160 doesn't sound fat to me
    You must have gotten too much "BC"!! -

(http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...&postcount=279)
    Last edited by The Monkey Man; 12-15-2005 at 12:23 PM.

Rep Points

Baby, no one was calling you average.

Rep Points

LOL I know I'm a weirdo!

Rep Points

Good post until the end (For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+...there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pantsmaking a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.) The truth is men on average age much better than women......and thats why some older guys are with 22 year old women.....most of the 30+ women are fat as hell and have issues.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

pepper rocks!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Good post until the end (For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+...there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pantsmaking a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.) The truth is men on average age much better than women......and thats why some older guys are with 22 year old women.....most of the 30+ women are fat as hell and have issues.

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

getting with a 30 something women is like hitting the jackpot for a young guy. They usually have their own money and dont mind spending it. if it hadnt been for a certain older women during my university years, i probably would of had to get a student job

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like women over thirty for one major reason: you know what you're getting.

A lithe 20 year old woman may grow into the Pilsbury Dough Woman by age 30. An overweight 20 year old girl may realise that health is a important and slim down by 30. But, generally speaking, a fat 30 year will be a fat 40 year old and a slim 30 year old will be slim 40 year old.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

I completely agree, grandmas are super duper!

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cfs3
    I like women over thirty for one major reason: you know what you're getting.

A lithe 20 year old woman may grow into the Pilsbury Dough Woman by age 30. An overweight 20 year old girl may realise that health is a important and slim down by 30. But, generally speaking, a fat 30 year will be a fat 40 year old and a slim 30 year old will be slim 40 year old.

And usually the 30-something is half the headache,
    the young soon to be fatty would be...

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My girlfriend is 41, but being Japanese that equates to 25 in physical appearance.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012