• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is the best pound for pound boxer in the ring today?

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No poll on this one guys, just start posting the guys you think are the best.
Tough one, Hatton and Barrera are both good. A lot of other good ones out there as well.

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr

2. Ronald Wright

3. James Toney

winky wright? i didnt watch the fight but from what the ppl were saying on boxrec.com he should of lost the fight. but i guess i'd have to watch it myself to know for sure.

Mayweather jr is iffy but if he beats zab then i'lll let him claim it
Manny Pacquiao
J L Castillo

BillsFan4life said:
winky wright? i didnt watch the fight but from what the ppl were saying on boxrec.com he should of lost the fight. but i guess i'd have to watch it myself to know for sure.

Mayweather jr is iffy but if he beats zab then i'lll let him claim it
Manny Pacquiao
J L Castillo
Mayweather has destroyed every great fighter he has faced and is 35 and 0
Jose Luis Castillo at 53-7-1 is far from top 10 pound for pound...and he lost twice to Mayweather
Manny Pacquiao is a one dimentional fighter and is at 40-3-2 .....not even top 30 pound for pound, Rustico Torrecampo KO'd him in 3....

Rustico Torrecampo
Sex Male
Nationality Philippine
Birthplace Kalingan
Division Light Flyweight
Date of Birth 1972-08-01
Stance Orthodox
W 14 (7 ko's) | L 8 | D 5 | Total 27

mayweather beat castillo, but didnt destroy him. first fight was close could of went either way. Second was a lil more to mayweather but that doesnt mean castillo sux. and pacquaio's knockout was early in his carreer. He's been fighting top notch fighters since. i think he will redeem himself against morales. my opinion.

The Monkey Man said:
Foreman Drools
I agree 100% George Foreman is a top 4 heavy weight of all time.

ForemanRules said:
I agree 100% George Foreman is a top 4 heavy weight of all time.

I'm talking about you fartknocker - :welldone:

Winky is the most overblown lb for lb fighter going! Mayweather on the other hand is pretty damn good.

IML Gear Cream!
nvr2L8 said:
Winky is the most overblown lb for lb fighter going! Mayweather on the other hand is pretty damn good.
Let me guess...you have watched 1 or 2 of his fights and no nothing of his history...

Tell us why he is over rated

So exactly who made winky look so great? Sam "the sham" Soliman? washed up Felix Trinidad, or way overhyped Sugar Shane Mosley! Hey, the dude is a good fighter but if he's a pound for pound best, that says more about the state of boxing at the moment than about his talent.

Hillary Swank :thumb:

min0 lee said:
Nikolay Valuev
051217_giant_boxing_hmed5p.hmedium.jpg

p1_valuev_1214.jpg

051217_giant_boxing_hmed5p.hmedium.jpg

Valuev Wins WBA Heavyweight Title: Ruiz Only Has Himself To Blame For The Loss
18.12.05 - By Karen Belford: On Saturday night in Berlin, Germany, the 7 ft Russian heavyweight Nikolay Valuev (43-0, 31 KO???s) won by split decision to earn the WBA heavyweight title over John Ruiz

Back