• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DEA Leads Largest Steroid Bust in History

Word is that IPs UGL in china just got busted as well, theres a lot of heat on at the minute

IP said he will be back. How I don't know.
Bad news though! It's going to keep getting harder with more risk.

I'm glad the DEA is looking out for our best interest in targeting steroids, the most benign illicit substance besides marijuana.

Its funny how about a day after IP gets busted all this happens. Makes me wonder if hes a piece of the puzzle?

brogers said:
I'm glad the DEA is looking out for our best interest in targeting steroids, the most benign illicit substance besides marijuana.

next election is all i can hope for, shit needs to change

Yeah this shit is crazy....steroids should be legal to begin with...if women can down hormones to allow them to have unprotected sex and avoid getting knocked up then why can't we take hormones we actually already have to increase our abilities to burn fat and gain muscle....one is for actual health gains and the other is so you can be stupid and fuck around....is a shame.....hopefully we get a better pres in next time...whoever re-elected Bush should pull their lower lip over their head and swallow.

brogers said:

Aren't they trying to legalize marijuana now?? Heh...the only way the government would legalize it would be if they could tax the shit out of it. But, if this shit was legal, in the US especially, wouldn't abuse be through the roof??

IML Gear Cream!
PWGriffin said:
Aren't they trying to legalize marijuana now?? Heh...the only way the government would legalize it would be if they could tax the shit out of it. But, if this shit was legal, in the US especially, wouldn't abuse be through the roof??

Just because its legal doesn't mean people are going to abuse the hell out of it. People are going to try and use it anyways. More people might try it but I doubt everyone will just become pot heads. Its like places without drinking laws....you don't see kids or adults walking around totally loaded all the time.

As a side note I've smoked pot before and it was fun, but I don't care if I ever do it again.....so I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't have the interest spendind my life stoned.

where i live pot is so accessable it may as well be legal, i would say 80% of the people i know have smoked it at some point in there life, i personal think it is much healthier that alcohol, this isnt a pot thread but its simple not legal because anyone can grow it easily and the gov wouldnt be able to tax that. Gear on the other hand i believe on day be legalized again, the goverment will crack down on it like hell now but will sell it back to us with heavy taxing, matter of time in my mind

TrojanMan60563 said:
Just because its legal doesn't mean people are going to abuse the hell out of it. People are going to try and use it anyways. More people might try it but I doubt everyone will just become pot heads. Its like places without drinking laws....you don't see kids or adults walking around totally loaded all the time.

As a side note I've smoked pot before and it was fun, but I don't care if I ever do it again.....so I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't have the interest spendind my life stoned.

How true. Legalization of drugs will not create a sudden urge to do them just because they became legal.

Those who want to do drugs, will do so regardless of if they are legal or not. Legalizing it only gets rid of the tax burden and hopefully a good bit of the organized crime associated with it.

Steroids will never be legalized in the US, not because they are dangerous, but because they don't have a bunch of lobbyers dumping money into politcian's pockets.

brogers said:
How true. Legalization of drugs will not create a sudden urge to do them just because they became legal.

Those who want to do drugs, will do so regardless of if they are legal or not. Legalizing it only gets rid of the tax burden and hopefully a good bit of the organized crime associated with it.

Steroids will never be legalized in the US, not because they are dangerous, but because they don't have a bunch of lobbyers dumping money into politcian's pockets.

i believe they will, if the need is great enough a pharmacutical company will get into it and we all know how much money they have.

I don't think they will ever become legal again..... what were to happen to the supplment market if they did?

Every other guy would be jacked up on the juice, and all these new supplements would be obsolete. Creatine? NO? Glutamine? All of those products would be BLOWN out of the market.... HUNDREDS of supplement companies put out of business...
The industry would be literally dominated by steroids, and all these new products would be so inferior....creatine and nitric oxide supplements cost around 30 dollars a bottle today..... that could get you two weeks worth of steroids...

It would throw the whole supplement industry into a relapse... the government wouldn't do that

there is also just too much of a margin for error with steroids.... there will be deaths and overdoses all over.... it wouldn't work
keeping them illegal almost excludes the steroids to those who are seriously into what they want, and keeps them off the younger teens

I don't think any party elected official would legalize anything....Bush or not:rolleyes:

Besides...it's Congress that creates that type of legislation. They are the ones who scheduled narcotics. Steroids and chronic (both of which I use) are never going to be legalized he in US.

maybe decriminalized at best

Steroids will never be legal. If they were to be legal it would be something only given by pharmacies not supplement companies. What the supplement companies would have to do is work on sups for steroid support....marketing PHs would be pointless.....it won't ever happen so fuck it.

TrojanMan60563 said:

I should've specified that the last comment made in my post in regards to abuse was referring to gear, if in fact it was legalized....

musclepump said:
How is it the DEA were able to bust guys down in Mexico?

because they are conducting business on american soil

IML Gear Cream!
TrojanMan60563 said:
Steroids will never be legal. If they were to be legal it would be something only given by pharmacies not supplement companies. What the supplement companies would have to do is work on sups for steroid support....marketing PHs would be pointless.....it won't ever happen so fuck it.

Sure they will. I'll make sure of that when i become the next President of the United States. Arnold will be my Vice President and Weider my Chief of Staff.

Stu said:
because they are conducting business on american soil

Ah, I was under the assumption they were just sending them to America and got busted in Me-he-co for it.

I thought they were conducting business via the world-wide web, which happened to include America. If that's the case, then it's none of the DEA's fucking business. That would be like the communist Chinese government being able to come over into the US and extradite Americans who shipped Bibles and other contraband to Chinese citizens.

interesting to see that they all use yahoo email addresses to distribute, seems like the DEA had access to these accounts.

It pisses me off all the unnecessary focus on gear. You don't get smokers or smackheads thinking 'I'll have ago of shooting some deca to get me high'. The only people I know who use gear are those who train. The whole moral ethic behind steroid use is completely different than that of recreational class A-C drug use, yet they seem to treat/stereotype steroids with the same approach. I mean how many dudes on here try and encourage everyone and anyone to get bang on the gear? If anything, everyone on here is responsible and kind've parental when advising if someones too young, or doing too much or whether their general health will suffer, and what they should do to optimise their gains before drug use. I have alot of pals who smoke all sorts and love their powders etc but they never say 'hey don't get fuct with me'. No dig at any of you out there who like their old substances, I know most of you are decent people, I don't dissapprove, it's just not my thing- each to it's own. I kind of understand why they won't legalise it, but cracking down so hard on it is stupid, especially like you guys have mentioned, they think of de-criminalising weed (as they have already done here in the UK) and thats already got a stigma of depression, memory loss, demotivation and alzheimers attached to it. I live in the UK and where I live you can easily get weed/skunk, coke as if going to a local supermarket or by picking up your phone. This is truly sad, as I live in one of the most rural, out in the sticks places going, not even in the city now. That's fucked up. I even got a notice from UK customs saying they'd stopped my VPX CEX package as were suspect about the ingredients, yet we still have a problem of millions of pounds of crack, smack, pills, child slave/prostitution and the hundreds of illegal immigrants (possibly the odd fundamentalist too who fancies blowing up another part of London) who manage to waltz in. At present, Steroid use here is kind've of left alone, ignored like weed etc, but the way things are going, we'll probably fall into line and then the whole EU will buy into the intolerance of steroids. I think the world needs to address its policies and really pay attention to what the fuck really matters and what drugs/substances should be stopped.

Personally I don't think its the governments job to tell me what I can and cannot use....Even if I decide to be a crack head or pot head etc.. They should be smart about drugs and regulate them. It would bring in billions of dollars a year for the government and would stop organized crime from transporting drugs around the country. People are going to do drugs regardless of wether its legal or not. The US spends around 100 billion dollars a year in trying to stop drug importing into this country....they are doing a shitty job with that money because its not hard to get anything here. That money would be best spent on education....a smarter country will make better choices. You don't see many well educated people living in the ghetto making drug related trouble.

I think bush should be assasinated twice, he is a dick head. money hungry son of a bitch. fuck him. i cant wait until 2008. shit even hillary clinton will be better. but hey i say vote for bill, and maybe monica lol

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
I think bush should be assasinated twice, he is a dick head. money hungry son of a bitch. fuck him. i cant wait until 2008. shit even hillary clinton will be better. but hey i say vote for bill, and maybe monica lol

as much as u may hate bush now1 should joke about an assination, let alone a woman becoming president

Back