• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey bros i got a good one for mythbusters

ASSPUNCTURE

Banned Member
Reaction score
popping pills while Im carrying HEat so that the e
IML Gear Cream!
anyone else ever heard that tale that like if u put a spoon in the freezer for leik a long ass time

then you jerk off and rite before you finish you cup your balls with the frozen spoon and supposedly you can shoot youer load like 15 feet

any you bros ever try it or hear of it?

Stick a 10'000 volt cattle prod up your ass and I'm sure the muscle spasm will launch your load 100 feet without any need to jerk off.

ASSPUNCTURE said:
anyone else ever heard that tale that like if u put a spoon in the freezer for leik a long ass time

then you jerk off and rite before you finish you cup your balls with the frozen spoon and supposedly you can shoot youer load like 15 feet

any you bros ever try it or hear of it?

The reason that is "Feasibly" possible is because during the climax the Temprature of the spoon will cause you to Squeeze/Tighten up your PC muscle very quickly with a lot of force (Basically you will squeeze your buttocks together quick and fast) ...This will then cause you to shoot your load off further....15 feet I fucking highly doubt.

:rofl:

How about just working your PC muscle so you can do it all the time.

Back