• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eggs?

RSS Feed Robot

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys eat a lot of eggs? I have heard that you should watch out because they are high in cholesterol. Do you agree?

I eat three poached eggs with breakfast every morning. They do have quite a bit of cholesterol, but I'm not sure if it is good or bad (somebody help me out here). If the rest of your diet is pretty clean, I wouldn't worry about a few eggs.

-Crowman

------------------
MASS ABOVE ALL

i eat about 2 whole eggs and 2 extra whites a day. I would say the same as crowman, if your diets pretty clean it isn't to bad, and if you are fairly lean person and you don't gain 2 much fat, then go on ahead, but if you can put on the fat by looking at food, then you may want to spare the yolk, but the yolk does give you some good fats, and nutrients.

i eat 9 eggs, 4 yolks.

the cholesterol in eggs are the 'good' kind.

------------------

The Whole FN Shows Forums:

http://theshow.scottsteiner.com

Same here! Eat the whole damn egg! Fuck that shit about not eating the yolks! If you want to grow, eat it, all of it!

I eat three to five egg whites for breakfast. So thats about 15-20 grams of protein for the eggwhites and about 80 calories from them also.

Can't help but love the Masters response to this post.Damn that was funny.I know you probably didn't mean it that way,but hey I laughed cause that's exactly how I was going to respond.
PEACE.

IML Gear Cream!
I only eat about 4 eggs everyday :)

i believe the cholestorol comes from the yolk only

Yolk is anabolic, eat it! EGGs have all the essential aminos and they are cheap!

Cold Iron said:
hah.. 4yr old thread
lmao...why do people always do this!!!

Journey said:
I eat around 18 egg whites a day... :nanner:
18?! :eek: Why? Just wondering? :hmmm:

18 egg whites is only 63 grams of protein, not a lot at all. it's just another way to get in some high quality protein without a lot of calories

I eat six eggs every morning. I?m 55, 25+yrs of gear. Been on a two year cruise/blast. Just had my blood work done: perfect cholesterol. I credit that to a disciplinarian habit of also having a nutrabullet with beats & organic lemons every day. Eat that protein!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat six eggs every morning. I?m 55, 25+yrs of gear. Been on a two year cruise/blast. Just had my blood work done: perfect cholesterol. I credit that to a disciplinarian habit of also having a nutrabullet with beats & organic lemons every day. Eat that protein!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it there must be an overwhelming amount of requests pouring for dietary information on eggs ... since prince decided to revive this very very old thread?.. :shrug:

I eat one poached egg with breakfast every morning. I do not think about it as you thought.

Back