• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about first cycle

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im thinking about doing my first cycle of test only around 450 mg a week for 10 weeks .... the thing im really confused about is like where to inject i've read the stickies and tried to find info on other websites.....thanks guys for any help you give me

Being your first cycle and only shooting 2 x per wk there is no reason to shoot anywhere other than glutes and quads. Good luck.

ok......what is the reasoning behind only shooting quads and glutes

Delts, Quads and Glutes.....all are good sites for a IM injection.

Only reason would be it's easier and less painful in those spots, for me anyway.

450mg is an odd dose

well from what i have read i've learned 400 or 500 so i figured id split the differnce

lol, thats only because cyp comes in 200mg/ml and enan in 250mg/ml, i'd just shoot 2ml of either, its going to be a whole lot easier than trying to dose 450mg/wk accurately

5-9 220

where do you think i should shoot?

WantItBad said:
If you have to keep asking that then you are not ready to use steroids.

i was askin his opinion but im guessing he's gonna say quads...... im just tryin to get as much knowledge before i start this

WantItBad said:
Shoot it high up on the side of your ass. Funny thing the other day while in the Hospital, I ask my doctor where he would inject if using the Quads. He placed one of his hands sideways across the top of my thigh. Then placed the other hand sideways just above the knee. Then he said dead center of the thigh between the two hands

Tough Old Man said:
He placed one of his hands sideways across the top of my thigh.
That is as far as he would have gotten with me. Sounds like Doc is a bit touchy/feely. :finger:

Back