• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should gear be stopped?

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those that read my post bout my friend with the blood clots. his test came back and he has a hereditary blood gene that caused this. it is a recessive gene that hasn't showed up for a while in his family. he wanted me to ask this question on here to see what the educated on here thought. He will be on Cumodin for the rest of his life, the drug could change but basically a blood thinner. Should he even consider using AS anymore? i told him to ask his doctor but since he is in the military ( this is still up in air as far as him staying in, he could be put out with only 2.5 yrs to retirement) he cannot ask the doctors. He has been told that after the clot re absorbs into his body that he can continue doing normal stuff just no more deployments or jumps. Any educated responces will be apreciated..

I know some steroids can actaully reduce the bloods ability to form clots but you need to get advice from some one with a medical background.

rgrmike74 said:
For those that read my post bout my friend with the blood clots. his test came back and he has a hereditary blood gene that caused this. it is a recessive gene that hasn't showed up for a while in his family. he wanted me to ask this question on here to see what the educated on here thought. He will be on Cumodin for the rest of his life, the drug could change but basically a blood thinner. Should he even consider using AS anymore? i told him to ask his doctor but since he is in the military ( this is still up in air as far as him staying in, he could be put out with only 2.5 yrs to retirement) he cannot ask the doctors. He has been told that after the clot re absorbs into his body that he can continue doing normal stuff just no more deployments or jumps. Any educated responces will be apreciated..
IMO only a doctor can answere that and I'm not sure we have one in the house.

AAS can be very detrimental to HDL. I presume that using AAS would highten his chance of having blood clots. It is his life at stake.

Why risk a dishonorable discharge for a few pounds of muscle...
The guy sounds like an idiot, let him make his own mistakes.

IMO you r the fucking idiot!
r you not taking the same chances with your gear use at work? last time i checked they r not legal to use at all or am i paying for you usage thru welfare?!?!
he is a very decorated war vetran (including the silver star)that simply is using AAS while working out. you gonna fault him 4 that? i told him to ask his doctor and if he used a private doctor im sure he would but using a military doctor it would not be wise to rat yourself out!
i never thought i would rant at someone on here but it pisses me off that someone would talk like that bout someone for doing the same thing they r.

to the others on here thanks ill tell him that most agree that only a doctor can answer his question.

He is an idiot who is a discrace to the uniform and all that it stands for.
Try to get a job in the real world once you get that dishonorable discharge....
Good luck with that.

rgrmike74 said:
IMO you r the fucking idiot!
r you not taking the same chances with your gear use at work? last time i checked they r not legal to use at all or am i paying for you usage thru welfare?!?!
he is a very decorated war vetran (including the silver star)that simply is using AAS while working out. you gonna fault him 4 that? i told him to ask his doctor and if he used a private doctor im sure he would but using a military doctor it would not be wise to rat yourself out!
i never thought i would rant at someone on here but it pisses me off that someone would talk like that bout someone for doing the same thing they r.

Based on what foreman said it is obvious he didn't read your previous thread that the friend was not on a cycle at the time of the initial blood clots and is wondering now what would happen if he wanted to try another cycle.

I would say just blow off what foreman said, but when he said
foremanrules said:
He is an idiot who is a discrace to the uniform and all that it stands for.
he earned himself a first class trip to my ignore list. Your friend did not discrace the uniform. There are some of us that stand behind your friend and support him for his service to our country.

IML Gear Cream!
Devlin said:
Based on what foreman said it is obvious he didn't read your previous thread that the friend was not on a cycle at the time of the initial blood clots and is wondering now what would happen if he wanted to try another cycle.

I would say just blow off what foreman said, but when he said he earned himself a first class trip to my ignore list. Your friend did not discrace the uniform. There are some of us that stand behind your friend and support him for his service to our country.

Fuck off loser, I know many people who served this country in the military...My father served in Korea and Nam.....and he did not use illegal drugs nor disgrace his country.

It's sad that you support criminals serving in the US military..

well are you sure one of your parents didn't use illegal drugs, because you are one fucked up sick individual. And as far as a discrace all you are is a discrace, and a shit talker. so go offline son, eat your coco puffs and suck daddies dick. and when your done playing, general hides the hot dogg in the troops charlie hole. come back and show some respect, i mean come on would you even have the nuts to go to war, probly not since you are disrespectful and they would eat you up like fat boy eats cake. show respect or get the fuck out. damn that pisses me off, when someone rags on people for no reason, and as far as mike's question, mike just have him see a doctor and tell him to keep doing what he is doing. i have alot of respect for him and the others fighting.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
well are you sure one of your parents didn't use illegal drugs, because you are one fucked up sick individual. And as far as a discrace all you are is a discrace, and a shit talker. so go offline son, eat your coco puffs and suck daddies dick. and when your done playing, general hides the hot dogg in the troops charlie hole. come back and show some respect, i mean come on would you even have the nuts to go to war, probly not since you are disrespectful and they would eat you up like fat boy eats cake. show respect or get the fuck out. damn that pisses me off, when someone rags on people for no reason, and as far as mike's question, mike just have him see a doctor and tell him to keep doing what he is doing. i have alot of respect for him and the others fighting.

:clapping:

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
Go make some more threads about your amazing relatives who bench 500lbs and have 0 body fat or some drug threads that are not for you......Troll.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=57446

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=56918
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=54575

or just stupid crap like this
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=50738
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=50381
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=57563

Pathetic:rolleyes:

smooth one exlax, you dumb ass shit stain on a fat bitched left cheek. you know the truth? it is that if you werent on here and we were all in a room talking bout this shit you would sit in the corner and whimper when someone wwould say something, but you are at home(with daddy) in the safety of your room, by your computer. so you dont even have to look us in the face. if you lived close to me i would come over and prove to you all of the shit you say isn't true about me. i live in sioux falls south dakota, you are more than welcome to come here and prove me wrong bitch. i am ready.i will even meat you half way you blistered peach flap.

All your stupid posts and threads speek for themselves .....you are a total idiot and most if not all here think you are a joke.

Go eat 600gm of protein, take some anavar at 18 years old and watch your uncle bench 500lbs Troll.

the jokes on you, like your dads sac, but mike sorry for fucking your thread up, i am done with this joker. and again tell your bro to watch his ass, and keep on bringing the fight to those dirty towel headed bitches. i think one of them is forman rules. lol payce bro and bye bye clown

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
Hey guys what been going on in here. Sorry i have not been on in a while, but i was busy with family problems. Some people have told me that my bitch ass little cousin has been in here the last 4 or 5 weeks causing shit, and asking bout gear, i will beat his little ass for that. any info on when he was in here, would be awesome. and sorry for any truble he may have caused any of you. you may have talked to him or not, he is cocky and a shit talker. and again sorry for his dumb ass.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
troll

From 08-01-2004

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
I Am Bulking And Wanna Change My Diet. Would A 35-35-30 Diet Be Good For Bulk And Cut. I Am 237 Pounds. For My Bulk I Will Take In Around 3800 Calories, 340 Grams Protein, 340 Grams Carbs, 125 Grams Fat, But 75-85% Is Efa's. / And My Cut Will Be 2500 Calories, 220 Grams Protein, 220 Grams Carbs, 80 Grams Fat, And Still Mostly Efa's. Is This Any Good Or Not. This Is Divided Into 5-6 Meals A Day For Bulk , And 7-8for Cut.
From 03-24-2004
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
hi my name is matt and i am 17 years old, 6'5 and 265 pounds.
i am currently at job corps and they do not allow anything even vitamins. but i do sneak in protein creatine and methoxy powder. i also eat well. round 350 grams protein and 400 grams carbs with 65 grams fat.
i usually do 6 workouts for each muscle group with 4 sets in each, either 12-8-5-5, or 12-10-8-6. i workout 4-5 days a week and have added weight but not much strength. my arms are 17.25, calves are 19, chest is 52, shoulders 62, and waist 36(i know waist needs work.) any info on better strength training would be great. ohh and i take 1200mg methoxy in 3 doses per day, 12 grams creatine, and 3 protein shakes.
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
mine are 17.1 after my workout, when i work biceps, since i do not train bi's and tri's together i do not really know what they are pumped.
From 12-08-2005, 08:54 PM....so is it 17.25 0r 17.1 troll:rolleyes:

Can you tell the truth just once troll??

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
you know what fuck everyone of you faggot ass bitches. all you do is dogg on people. i work out with about 12 of my friends and we have all been friends since i was in 2nd grade, you tend to know a lil bit bout people you have known that long.

i will be posting pics after my cut, so all you gay ass fuckheads can see what i look like, i will take them in my town next to the water tower. so you kow that it is me in my town. but then all you bitches will do is talk shit and dogg on people, this forum is suppose to help you lame ass losers. get a life, and by the amount of time i see you dogging on poeple in here, i do not know how you could ever train enough to be bodybuilders.
wow

your repetitive use of the word 'troll' shows you spend far too much time on the internet, especially here having clocked up over 23,000 posts.
pathetic.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey where you live? we can talk this out like civilized poeple. then again who is civilized? you like to mind fuck people like your so called military dad racked your mom on your bed when you were sleeping. just tell me where you live and i will come there bro, whats the matter? you scared? huh?

Ross051288 said:
your repetitive use of the word 'troll' shows you spend far too much time on the internet, especially here having clocked up over 23,000 posts.
pathetic.
Ross051288 said:
I can't afford to join a gym and I ain't going to even try legs using free weights IN MY HOME. Besides, I'm not bothered about legs, it's my upper body that I want to add mass to.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ross051288 said:
Look, my mate doesn't do legs at all and he's big, strong and cut. I don't see why you insist on it when I really don't care. UPPER BODY is all i'm really wanting to improve.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well bro i have a good job and am not with momma and daddy. so anytime. you are immature it would be like fighting a preschool girl. plus fighting an old man may make me feel badd.... ahh fuck it i will get over it!!

Fly out bro, I will not get involved with physical violance but if you are man enough to step into a boxing ring with a reff then we have a date.....:thumb:

Last edited:
But we both know you do not have the cash for the trip nor the balls

bitch i can sell your mom my balls to get the cash, hahahaha. What the fuck , let's step in the ring. why lets step on the street. your dad can be the ref, hell he can be on your side, along with your cock eyed sis, your buck toothed brother, your whore of a mom, and your 3 legged dogg ronnie. ohh wait you are just a rich little faggot that has had everything handed to him, or that is the message i am getting. buck up bitch or get a life, cause the way i see it, is you are a fat 40 year old, who is in love with dave chapell, and has nothing better to do than talk shit to people. duece gone

well since you think i am so poor, why dont you fly out here rich boi, or shit i will be going back to LA this summer, we can settle it then. or if you are ever so excited and ready to rock, suck a cock, then fly out and meet me on my block.

Still no PM and the lier is still trying to act bad......total bitch

Shut your lieing trap troll or back it up.......you have just made my bitch list, you are only the second pussy here to talk shit and back down like a total pussy..
pathetic

I'm bored with you and your lies.....

case and point pussy
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
Hey where you live? we can talk this out like civilized poeple. then again who is civilized? you like to mind fuck people like your so called military dad racked your mom on your bed when you were sleeping. just tell me where you live and i will come there bro, whats the matter? you scared? huh?

run bitch run
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
well since you think i am so poor, why dont you fly out here rich boi, or shit i will be going back to LA this summer, we can settle it then. or if you are ever so excited and ready to rock, suck a cock, then fly out and meet me on my block.

well why wont you come here. you are so confident that you can beat me. i dont talk shit, i talk the truth.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
well why wont you come here. you are so confident that you can beat me. i dont talk shit, i talk the truth.
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
Typical 5'6'' 155 pussy....................keep talking shit then backing down:laugh:

Looks like you are terrified.....and you should be.

Back