• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PC issues...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe someone can help me out here. My computer will sometimes go crazy. The screen will begin scrolling out of control and won't stop. Why and how can I fix this? THANKS!!!:thumb:

SuperFlex said:
Maybe someone can help me out here. My computer will sometimes go crazy. The screen will begin scrolling out of control and won't stop. Why and how can I fix this? THANKS!!!:thumb:

/HACKED!

BigDyl said:

HOW DOES A NIGGA KICK THAT MOFO'S ASS OUT!?!

SuperFlex said:
HOW DOES A NIGGA KICK THAT MOFO'S ASS OUT!?!

BANNED!!! (Reason: Racial Slurs)

BigDyl said:
BANNED!!! (Reason: Racial Slurs)

I bet you thumb your butt...

Honky...

The Monkey Man said:
And MYK has some attuned GAYDAR

I figured as much... They should get along great!

SuperFlex said:
Does your mouse have a scroll wheel? It may be jammed with some dust.

BulkMeUp said:
Does your mouse have a scroll wheel? It may be jammed with some dust.

Yes sir it does but it's certainly not dust. I may just buy a new one to check that out however. The mouse that is.

Supeflex, there may be a reason other than your mouse. Do you have any game controllers hooked up to your PC? If so, it may be off center and causing the sc rolling.

cfs3 said:
Supeflex, there may be a reason other than your mouse. Do you have any game controllers hooked up to your PC? If so, it may be off center and causing the sc rolling.

No, I really don't do much pc gaming. I prefer consoles. I know that's the wrong thing to say on the net but it's the truth. I'll probably buy another computer...:D

SuperFlex said:
No, I really don't do much pc gaming. I prefer consoles. I know that's the wrong thing to say on the net but it's the truth. I'll probably buy another computer...:D

hacked.gif

BigDyl said:

Dude. You should marry Foreman.

Actually I'm guessing my computer has a virus. Probably caught it from some floozy on the net...

SuperFlex said:
Dude. You should marry Foreman.

Actually I'm guessing my computer has a virus. Probably caught it from some floozy on the net...

No it depends on what you mean by "screen scrolling"

Do you mean the browser, do you mean the image on the screen scrolls? What do you mean exactly?

BigDyl said:
What do you mean exactly?

You and Foreman should be butt buddies...

scroll4ga.jpg

If your pointer or any part of the page looks like this then you clicked on the center wheel button and enabled auto-scroll....in case you didn't know this my gf's daughter didn't and freaked out when her computer started doing this.

maniclion said:
scroll4ga.jpg

If your pointer or any part of the page looks like this then you clicked on the center wheel button and enabled auto-scroll....in case you didn't know this my gf's daughter didn't and freaked out when her computer started doing this.

Is she hot?:D j/p thanks man. I'm at my office so I'll give it a shot when I get home.:thumb:

maniclion said:
scroll4ga.jpg

If thats the case, click on the wheel again to release it.

BulkMeUp said:
If thats the case, click on the wheel again to release it.

It's certainly not that.:D Thought he may have been talking about something else. Wasn't sure what but I do know a little something in the way of common sense...:bulb: Thanks for taking the time to try and help me out guys. I'M BUYING A DELL!:rocker:

Check your refresh rate on your monitor.

"Dood, your gettin a Dell!" :laugh:

You can do a simple test to check if it the mouse. Borrow someones mouse and see if it works fine on your PC. If it does, then get a new mouse :shrug:

Back