• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NEW GUY! i'm a high school football captain looking for a girl to show me around

ALL-aMeRiCaN_42

jOsH
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
16 male, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6ft 1in, 195 lbs 8% body fat, play foootball for my high school and after i graduate im going to a division one college on a football schollarship , i prefer the university of tennessee vol. my studdies will be phsycology to be a type of counselor cuz i like helping others, those are my goals that will be acheived. i bench 315 pounds , my squat is 450 and power clean is 265. WHAT ABOUT U?

CAN A CUTE PRETTY GIRL SHOW ME AROUND THIS NEW THINGS AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP WITH THSI, CUZ IM NEW AND IM LOST!

Last edited:
Almost every thread you post has to do with getting women. This is the internet you fucking loser, Im sure there are plenty in your highschool.

Oh welcome to IM

PreMier said:
Almost every thread you post has to do with getting women. This is the internet you fucking loser, Im sure there are plenty in your highschool.

Oh welcome to IM

No shit, this is a body building forum not a dating service.

By the way, most girls that body build are too old to be interested in high school football players. If you were such a stud, you could find girls at your school.

Welcome to IM! I'm sure you can't be serious about using this forum as a dating service.

This aint a dating service but the 6 pack you put on will help grab a chick. Welcome to IM!

IML Gear Cream!
woswmann20904fc.gif

Damn, were is that "my internet penis is this big" pic when you need it?

Back