NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

I brought this from Muscle & Fitness

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I brought this from Muscle & Fitness

Expert muscle-building instruction, cutting-edge graphics, multiple camera angles - all at the push of a button Introducing the revolutionary Muscle & Fitness Training System - your ultimate guide to unprecedented lean mass gains. Muscle & Fitness has brought the industry's best training minds and athletes together to create a state-of-the-art Hollywood production with the most advanced combination of training information, graphics, animation, and DVD technology. This amazing five-DVD package, with training log and poster, tells you exactly how to turn your arms, chest, shoulders, back, legs - whichever muscle group you want to grow - into a magnificent, chiseled physique even the pros will envy!
    Now, for about the same price as a bottle of supplements, you can own this comprehensive and first-ever instructional training series presented in state-of-the-art DVD technology. With just the simple push of a button, you'll discover exactly how to achieve maximum mass-building and muscle-defining results - transforming your physique into an entirely new level of perfection. It's the most innovative tool of its kind, and it's easy to use at the same time.

The Most POWERFUL System Ever Includes:
    All 5 DVDs, a Training Log to customize a program based on your personal goals and an Anatomy Poster
    Over 20 different mass-gaining, muscle-defining, and home training programs
    Instruction from the world's best bodybuilding and fitness experts for over 100 exercises
    BONUS FEATURES! Nutrition tips, meal plans, advanced training principles, proper stretching techniques and behind-the-scenes interviews
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know most of you guys dislike his idealogy but the videos are pretty good........
    OK, you can laugh now.

Rep Points

Expert muscle-building instruction, cutting-edge graphics, multiple camera angles - all at the push of a button Introducing the revolutionary Muscle & Fitness Training System - your ultimate guide to unprecedented lean mass gains. Muscle & Fitness has brought the industry's best training minds and athletes together to create a state-of-the-art Hollywood production with the most advanced combination of training information, graphics, animation, and DVD technology. This amazing five-DVD package, with training log and poster, tells you exactly how to turn your arms, chest, shoulders, back, legs - whichever muscle group you want to grow - into a magnificent, chiseled physique even the pros will envy!
    Now, for about the same price as a bottle of supplements, you can own this comprehensive and first-ever instructional training series presented in state-of-the-art DVD technology. With just the simple push of a button, you'll discover exactly how to achieve maximum mass-building and muscle-defining results - transforming your physique into an entirely new level of perfection. It's the most innovative tool of its kind, and it's easy to use at the same time.

The Most POWERFUL System Ever Includes:
    All 5 DVDs, a Training Log to customize a program based on your personal goals and an Anatomy Poster
    Over 20 different mass-gaining, muscle-defining, and home training programs
    Instruction from the world's best bodybuilding and fitness experts for over 100 exercises
    BONUS FEATURES! Nutrition tips, meal plans, advanced training principles, proper stretching techniques and behind-the-scenes interviews
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    How did you know about that
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

true story

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I do like the anatomy poster.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I brought this stuff 2 years ago.

Rep Points

Was it worth the money, and has it helped you work out?
    "my thought is you are to fixated on your BW. WHo the fuck cares if you gained water weight? Quit being such a pussy. I swear to god, the guys on this site that post in the diet forum are like bitches...."eek...I gained 3lbs overnight". Shut the fuck up. Eat food and pick heavy shit up and quit being a pussy. Are you a man or a chick?"
    - P-funk

My Journal. Please do not post. Doing so forces me to actually work.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zac_Champigny
    Was it worth the money, and has it helped you work out?
    Well the training log is excellent and the videos are pretty good. I actually don't regret it at all.
    What I wanted to do was somehow upload some of the video unto here or elsewhere but that is illegal.

To be honest with you, in this site and I guess with most other forums you get to actually get a direct response to a from specific question .