• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would a 2 day split maintain or show results?

joshp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking that I'll do upper body one day and lower body another. I'll dedicate a separate day for abs. My plans are to keep the workouts under 1 hr but hit all areas.

So:

Mon
upper body

Tuesday
break

Wed
lower body

Thurs
break

Fri
abs

goals
sets
reps
intensity
ect

If I were going to workout 2 days per week, then I would definitely be performing full body workouts. You could probably see results either way if the routine was implemented properly, but there is no reason you could not or should not get in a full body session each day.

ForemanRules said:
goals
sets
reps
intensity
ect

If this is supposed to be a question then my goals right now are to maintain at a minimum.

goals
I'd like to gain back my bi's, back and shoulder size. Can't really give you previous measurements because I didn't start measuring until recently. The only thing I can tell you is I got compliments on my shoulders. It looked like I was wearing padding to make my shoulders look big.

sets
Per muscle will be lower than usual as I will be hitting muscles that support each other in the same day.

reps
will be low as my shoulder is still in the healing process.

Intense
Breaks between sets will be around 1-1.5 min.

if you're gonna go in for abs, it means you have some time to get to the gym so might as well go in for a full w/o. full body workouts would probably be better for this.

Back