• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dumbest thing you hear from people who dont workout!

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"I dont want to start weightlifting because ill get too big"

What a coincidence! I worked out for 6 days in a row one week and grew to 6'4'' and gained 80 pounds of lean mass while dropping 20 of fat! you should've seen the stretch marks...

I'm going to kill the next person who says this... I'm waiting for it.

All the excuses. Quite whining and just do it. And they wonder why they never get bigger, stronger, faster, etc. and why they keep losing when they try to wrestle you (such as your brother who is almost four years older than you are...).

Nothing I have heard or read has bested what I read years ago. Some asshat wrote an article in a health magazine. The stupidest thing he said (and there were many), was that working and growing bigger muscles restricted the body's blood flow. Otherwise, why would bodybuilders have bulging vains?

i always get a kick out of people who say their new year's resolution is to go on a diet and join a gym. They do that .. and about a month later they give up and go back to their old selves.

It's ridiculous. I see so many new faces at my local gym after the holidays and never see them again once february and march comes around.

Yeah, the getting "too big too fast" shit is ridiculous. I just hate it when people say stuff like....I put on XX pounds of PURE MUSCLE....shit'll be like 30 lbs when everybody who knows anything knows that you might put on 10lbs of LBM in a year naturally...everything else is fat and water.

"wow you must have to go to the gym everyday"

and

"i would start but i dont want to get all big and stuff"

I don't have the time to work out

DOMS said:
Nothing I have heard or read has bested what I read years ago. Some asshat wrote an article in a health magazine. The stupidest thing he said (and there were many), was that working and growing bigger muscles restricted the body's blood flow. Otherwise, why would bodybuilders have bulging vains?

Actually, resistance training does cause vasoconstriction to some degree. By the same token, aerobic exercise causes vasodialation. However, as far as I know, actually having more muscle mass has no effect on circulation.

Anyway, the "I don't have time" excuse pisses me off. Shutup, yes you do. You watch TV 10 hours a week. You can cut 3 of that for some quality exercise. While you're at it, cut 5 for exercise, and another 5 for reading. Throwing your TV out the fucking window.

IML Gear Cream!
wow... TV is the most over rated object in the world... good call.

Steve

"how much can you bench?"

"You're going to burst a vein in your arm if you keep lifting like that." ~ My mom

My favorite, said by a 140LB soccer player who I can race and beat him in the 100M. Squats are bad for your knees. :laugh:

having alot of calories does nothing for muscle growth,,,and steroids make your dick smaller,,,,,,and having 500mg of test will do as much damage as getting blind drunk everyweekend for 6 months,,,,,no shit i heard that one today in a chat room

oh yeah and i am aparently obese,,,because of my bmi,,,,even though i have abs,,and f all fat?????

CowPimp said:
Actually, resistance training does cause vasoconstriction to some degree. By the same token, aerobic exercise causes vasodialation. However, as far as I know, actually having more muscle mass has no effect on circulation.

But the moron's logic was that the sign of decreased cirsulation were large veins.

CowPimp said:
Anyway, the "I don't have time" excuse pisses me off. Shutup, yes you do. You watch TV 10 hours a week. You can cut 3 of that for some quality exercise. While you're at it, cut 5 for exercise, and another 5 for reading. Throwing your TV out the fucking window.

The quality of my life went up when I cut back on my TV viewing. The only show I watch is Mad Money (1 hour a night).

CowPimp said:
AWESOME POST - and so true!!! That's gotta be my all time pet peeve. My wife and I don't even have cable. The TV is used for rented/owned DVDs only. TV addicts need to get a life. :blah: :blah: :blah:

So many classics mentioned above but there's also the...

'I need to tone up my stomach so ill do loads of crunches which will lose fat only on my stomach but i dont want to lose any weight overall'

IML Gear Cream!
DOMS said:
But the moron's logic was that the sign of decreased cirsulation were large veins.

Gotcha. I just like to take the opportunity to throw out some information when given the opportunity to do so. Hehe.

From girls: 'I dont want to lift weights coz i'll get all big and muscley' and they dont lift anything heavier than the pink n green dumbells.

From guys: 'I want to get toned, loose some fat around the middle and get a 6 pack.' and they do a zillion crunches and endless cardio.

women: 'i don't lift heavier weights b/c i don't wanna be big and bulky.'

my mom: 'why do you want to look manly?' (LOL)

BulkMeUp said:
From guys: 'I want to get toned, loose some fat around the middle and get a 6 pack.' and they do a zillion crunches and endless cardio.
i start to twitch anytime someone says the word 'tone'...male or female.

Pet. Peeve.

Love when women do legpress/squats because they want a smaller ass

ForemanRules said:
Love when women do legpress/squats because they want a smaller ass
how bout the Yes/No machines...those are my personal favorites.

The13ig13adWolf said:
how bout the Yes/No machines...those are my personal favorites.
What are these??

Yes I have seen those, never knew why people would use them.

ForemanRules said:
Yes I have seen those, never knew why people would use them.
i'm still trying to figure it out...

Back