• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gear with least side affects

gogo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys what from experience would you say would be the gear that has the lowest side effects, especially the least likely to give gyno? This would be including some of the legal designer steroids that are comming about.

gogo said:
Ok , this is why I posted lol , im new at this, ive been lifting on and off for a while but I am just now getting serious about puting on some mass i am currently 6'0 and 167 pounds. So i will add rows and chin ups, and u dont think i need all the curls? what do you suggest then?

Plus whatabout the other days how do they looks, i will put squates before extensions and larger muscles first.
Biceps
gogo said:
yeaaa mine are at 13.7...... i dont know why you say you dont give a damn. I want my bi's bigger along with the rest of my body thats why i weight train.
Think you have a few years to go before you use steroids.

But....no oral steroids, low dose test ( 400mg a week) for a first cycle.

yeah just doin my research forman ;) I can see that you did yours :clapping:
hahahaha but yeah im 19 ive been eating good seeing good gains and my Testosterone levels should be fairley high right now on their own. ( actualy ive got a boner right now) lol jokes!. Actualy i may try out this creatine i seen on the shelves of the local supplement store its called Purple K its suppost to be good, comes in pill form, im sick of heaps of powder. ANWAYS

yeah im just interested and doin some research on steroids so you would say that Testosterone Enanthate would have the least affects on your body aswell as least chance of getting gyno?

PS. Leafs beat the Penguins tonight YEHHHHHH :hot:

Research is a good thing. Test E or Cyp at 400mg a week will not cause gyno in 98% of people.

I made that stat up.....but it's true.

hahaha nice , ok so when does gyno set in during cycle or post cycle?
i know pct should consist of nolvadex which helps stop estrogen from producing so gyno usualy would show up post cycle if there was no post cycle therapy started.

Correct ? or no ?

gogo said:
hahaha nice , ok so when does gyno set in during cycle or post cycle?
i know pct should consist of nolvadex which helps stop estrogen from producing so gyno usualy would show up post cycle if there was no post cycle therapy started.

Correct ? or no ?

It would show up in two situations:

1. On cycle, as a result of testosterone aromatizing into estrogen. This is where an Aromatase Inhibitor such as arimidex or femara come in handy.

2. Post cycle, as you said, the estrogen levels will be wicked high while the test levels drop like Foremanrules in a fight. This is where a SERM like nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) comes in handy.

Read, research, repeat.

du510 said:
It would show up in two situations:

1. On cycle, as a result of testosterone aromatizing into estrogen. This is where an Aromatase Inhibitor such as arimidex or femara come in handy.

2. Post cycle, as you said, the estrogen levels will be wicked high while the test levels drop like Foremanrules in a fight. This is where a SERM like nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) comes in handy.

Read, research, repeat.

ok so it is pretty much a must to use an aromatase inhibitor during a cycle then, cause getting bitch tits would fuckin blow for real.

Yeah im just pretty much doin some research i dont need to step into steroids right now at this point, im still making gains and im 19 right now so my testosteron should be fairly high, correct?

Also why are the side affects so great for people under the age of 21 using steroids?What makes them greater?

gogo said:
ok so it is pretty much a must to use an aromatase inhibitor during a cycle then, cause getting bitch tits would fuckin blow for real.

Yeah im just pretty much doin some research i dont need to step into steroids right now at this point, im still making gains and im 19 right now so my testosteron should be fairly high, correct?

Also why are the side affects so great for people under the age of 21 using steroids?What makes them greater?

It's not that the side effects are much greater per say...but in the long run you'll be better off if you had waited...for a buncha reasons.

IML Gear Cream!
All gear carries risk.

6'0" at 167, you can gain alot more naturally. This past yr and a half I have gone from 185 to 217 naturally and I'm 6'2". Just eat like a horse and train like a mofo you will get there bro. It just takes time.

young d look mario, bottom line is you are too young, stick to your sega mega system for now
Jeez what is with you people, im just learning , i alreadyd said that I can gain without the steroids and plan on not using them at this time.

w00kie 6'0" at 167, you can gain alot more naturally. This past yr and a half I have gone from 185 to 217 naturally and I'm 6'2". Just eat like a horse and train like a mofo you will get there bro. It just takes time.
Impressive wookie, eating like a horse is the best way , well only way .

Tough Old Man said:
Your to young and to damn skinny to do gear. Just eat and train.
Same as above lol

Back