IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Please clear this up for me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 139
  1. #1
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    Please clear this up for me






    I apparently was gone during this whole porn on IM thing, but I'd like it officially cleared up. Are we actually not allowed to post boobs and such anymore? I understand hard core pics, but are we actually drawing the line on boobs and soft core material as well?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Super Hulk's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A Dark Cave Some Where
    Posts
    838
    Rep Points
    378178

    soft porn is ok i think.
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/graphics/711_06.jpg
    ==========================================
    Starting Weight:248....CurrentWeight=196..GoalWeight=8%bf
    Stats:........................... Goals:
    (April 1).........................(by Oct 1)
    Bench: 220ish..................Bench:400x1
    Leg Press: 880 x 5 ish.......Leg Press:1000
    Mil Press:150 ish x4 ish......Mil Press:250
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/678...ta2copy4nh.jpg

  3. #3
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    look thru the gazer's girlies thread. rob says those pics are fine. it was getting kinda nasty there was even a vid of a guy getting fucked by a horse...

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  4. #4
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    look thru the gazer's girlies thread. rob says those pics are fine. it was getting kinda nasty there was even a vid of a guy getting fucked by a horse...
    Hahaha, you saying that cracks me up...

  5. #5
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    I know but I had a pic of a topless girl from the chest up that got deleted and replaced with the message "Read the rules, no porn"

  6. #6
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,627
    Rep Points
    163513133

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000
    I know but I had a pic of a topless girl from the chest up that got deleted and replaced with the message "Read the rules, no porn"
    If it had been a good looking girl it would have been just fine. Since it was that disgusting skank Titanya I'm surprised you didn't get banned.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  7. #7
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    Last edited by Crono1000; 12-28-2005 at 09:34 AM.

  8. #8
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    Last edited by Crono1000; 12-28-2005 at 09:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    It looks like she's eating that kitten.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pepper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Points
    9523646

    The problem is two-fold:
    1) Porn is over the top. RD has said he wants the porn out of open chat.
    2) Nudity is OK but you have to remember that people are accessing this from work. This thread, for example, has no "Not work safe" warning.

    Personally, I like pics of boobies but Open Chat has just gotten out of control.
    My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

  11. #11
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,627
    Rep Points
    163513133

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    Personally, I like pics of boobies but Open Chat has just gotten out of control.
    There's GOT to be a joke in there somewhere. Something about you and reflective surfaces.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pepper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Points
    9523646

    Just post the boobs in the Sex Forum.
    My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

  13. #13
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Last edited by Jodi; 12-28-2005 at 11:13 AM.

  14. #14
    Forever
    ELITE MEMBER
    dougnukem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    1,798
    Rep Points
    4396688

    I was distracted, what does that say?
    From the Ashes....

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Jodi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    22,983
    Rep Points
    162956643

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    The problem is two-fold:
    1) Porn is over the top. RD has said he wants the porn out of open chat.
    2) Nudity is OK but you have to remember that people are accessing this from work. This thread, for example, has no "Not work safe" warning.

    Personally, I like pics of boobies but Open Chat has just gotten out of control.
    Ok, I just checked with Rob because I wanted to make sure that I made the right call. Yes I am the one that deleted the pictures and I will delete the ones in here too

    Rob said NO Porn - it will not be tolerated. Nudity can go into the Gazer's Girlies thread only and that IS IT - providing it is tasteful and no porn allowed.

  16. #16
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Ok, I just checked with Rob because I wanted to make sure that I made the right call. Yes I am the one that deleted the pictures and I will delete the ones in here too

    Rob said NO Porn - it will not be tolerated. Nudity can go into the Gazer's Girlies thread only and that IS IT - providing it is tasteful and no porn allowed.
    bullshit!

    the rules say's no porn!!! we can post pics of naked chicks! please stop deleting our posts.

  17. #17
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Jodi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    22,983
    Rep Points
    162956643

    No nude pics! Only in the Gazers Girlies thread.

  18. #18
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    nothing worse than a female with authority!

  19. #19
    Forever
    ELITE MEMBER
    dougnukem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    1,798
    Rep Points
    4396688

    Owww! My head hurts, stop fighting....play nice.
    From the Ashes....

  20. #20
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    190773511

    Why is "no nudity and no porn" such a hard rule to live with? There are about a BILLION sites on the internet where you can find that stuff, so why do you HAVE to see it here? Some of us access IM from work and we don't need nude images appearing on our monitors. Of course, if you don't like the rule, you are welcome to leave. In fact, I'd be happy to help you with that.

  21. #21
    ..is bulking up!
    ELITE MEMBER
    BulkMeUp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cana-dah
    Posts
    5,681
    Rep Points
    4531477

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    Why is "no nudity and no porn" such a hard rule to live with? There are about a BILLION sites on the internet where you can find that stuff, so why do you HAVE to see it here? Some of us access IM from work and we don't need nude images appearing on our monitors.
    I completly agree with that. There is no shortage of porn on the internet. Why insist that it be here as well?

  22. #22
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,571
    Rep Points
    242738373

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    Just post the boobs in the Sex Forum.

    How is this not a logical option?
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  23. #23
    Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR
    ZECH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down by the River
    Posts
    20,185
    Rep Points
    431147933

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    No nude pics! Only in the Gazers Girlies thread.
    Right...........only that thread. And soft(no hard porn) No other nude pics period anywhere.




    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  24. #24
    Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR
    ZECH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down by the River
    Posts
    20,185
    Rep Points
    431147933

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    How is this not a logical option?
    It's a discussion forum, not a visual forum.




    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  25. #25
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    190773511

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    How is this not a logical option?
    Probably because going into the sex forum means you have to read John H posts.

  26. #26
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,571
    Rep Points
    242738373

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    Probably because going into the sex forum means you have to read John H posts.
    You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  27. #27
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    I'm pretty sure John H. wants to break your eggs.


  28. #28
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    Why is "no nudity and no porn" such a hard rule to live with? There are about a BILLION sites on the internet where you can find that stuff, so why do you HAVE to see it here?
    the reason isn't that we want porn on the site, it's just that we don't want to be censored, which is the reason so many of us migrated to this site in the first place. It was never the place to go to be politically correct, and that was it's appeal, not it's boobies. It's not that it's that hard to live by, but it's very disappointing to see us go down this path. Nobody wants to walk on glass here. And I understand it's just one less thing we can do, we're still allowed to call each other fuck faces and the like. But how far away from losing that are we, when all these members have "No Images Allowed" for a signature, or people are having to change their avi, or threads are being closed because they don't agree with a mod? It's insulting, but if that's not the word its just very disappointing. No one likes having a privalege taken away from them, and definitly no one likes being censored and seeing their post deleted because there was nudity in a forum visited by adults. There was no vote on this, there was no announcement that I'm aware of, there were no suggestions or alternatives taken- and why should there be? Because this place is nothing without it's people.

    We get to choose between being work friendly, and alienating those of us that use this as a place for adults to relax, or we choose to be minimally regulated but alienate those that access this site from work.

    Personally I'm not gonna create a bitch thread saying FUX0R IRONMAG and declare my dramatic exit, but if you don't see me for a while it's because I'm waiting for this to cool down and peak my head back in, in a month or two. This will either eventually be overlooked like it was before or become under Nazi control and no longer fun.

  29. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Jodi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    22,983
    Rep Points
    162956643

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    Why is "no nudity and no porn" such a hard rule to live with? There are about a BILLION sites on the internet where you can find that stuff, so why do you HAVE to see it here? Some of us access IM from work and we don't need nude images appearing on our monitors. Of course, if you don't like the rule, you are welcome to leave. In fact, I'd be happy to help you with that.
    No kidding!! Nice post IAB.

    You come to this site for bodybuilding and diet advice, support and friends whom think alike. There is more than enough porn sites on the interent so go whack your wanker to those site and let's keep IM clean, respectable and the best BB site on the net.

  30. #30
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628






    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000
    the reason isn't that we want porn on the site, it's just that we don't want to be censored, which is the reason so many of us migrated to this site in the first place. It was never the place to go to be politically correct, and that was it's appeal, not it's boobies. It's not that it's that hard to live by, but it's very disappointing to see us go down this path. Nobody wants to walk on glass here. And I understand it's just one less thing we can do, we're still allowed to call each other fuck faces and the like. But how far away from losing that are we, when all these members have "No Images Allowed" for a signature, or people are having to change their avi, or threads are being closed because they don't agree with a mod? It's insulting, but if that's not the word its just very disappointing. No one likes having a privalege taken away from them, and definitly no one likes being censored and seeing their post deleted because there was nudity in a forum visited by adults. There was no vote on this, there was no announcement that I'm aware of, there were no suggestions or alternatives taken- and why should there be? Because this place is nothing without it's people.

    We get to choose between being work friendly, and alienating those of us that use this as a place for adults to relax, or we choose to be minimally regulated but alienate those that access this site from work.

    Personally I'm not gonna create a bitch thread saying FUX0R IRONMAG and declare my dramatic exit, but if you don't see me for a while it's because I'm waiting for this to cool down and peak my head back in, in a month or two. This will either eventually be overlooked like it was before or become under Nazi control and no longer fun.



Similar Threads

  1. Hey, could you all clear something up for me?
    By martin529 in forum Training
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 02:12 AM
  2. Be Clear
    By Pirate! in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:35 PM
  3. The clear?
    By yoxtheox in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:35 PM
  4. to clear it up....
    By swordfish in forum Training
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 05:31 PM
  5. Somebody please clear me up on something.
    By diese1 in forum Training
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->