Cemproducts.com

Dosing help for the Mathematically Challenged

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dosing help for the Mathematically Challenged

Alright, I have a bottle of Clen. 30ml- 200mcg/ml. I also have a 10ml syringe that measures .10's of ML's. If I want to take 20mcg's what would I measure that to on the syringe? Or approximately how many drops would that be?

And then how about for 40, 60, and 80mcg?

Also with the T3, I have 30ml-50mcg/ml. If I want to take 50mcg's that would just be 1 ml correct?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Dookie

Rep Points

Clen .10ml
    T3 1ml

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Also with the T3, I have 30ml-50mcg/ml. If I want to take 50mcg's that would just be 1 ml correct?
    Correct

1/10 of a mL would be right for the 20 mcg clen dose. 2/10 for 40 mcg etc. For stuff that small, it is best to see how many drops it takes to fill the oral syringe from the backside to the 1 mL mark. Write down the number of drops, and return the liquid to the bottle. Suppose it took 40 drops for 1 mL, then 4 drops would be 1/10. Equation: 200/ # of drops per mL (200/40) = 5 mcg per drop in this example.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So if I have 100 drops in an ML, the dosage for 20mcg would be 20 drops?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

First find out how many drops it realy does take to fill an oral syringe to a mL mark. It is likely 30-40. Simply divide 200 by that number and you have mcg/drop.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I really dont think a 10ml syringe is going to be accurate at the low numbers, the pin itself will hold around a tenth of a ml depending on the gauge and length. Was that a typo?

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    First find out how many drops it realy does take to fill an oral syringe to a mL mark. It is likely 30-40. Simply divide 200 by that number and you have mcg/drop.
    Ok, I gotcha. Thanks!!

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    I really dont think a 10ml syringe is going to be accurate at the low numbers, the pin itself will hold around a tenth of a ml depending on the gauge and length. Was that a typo?
    Was what a typo?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco32
    Was what a typo?
    You said you have a 10mL syringe. Do you have an oral syringe? How much does your oral syringe hold?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

10mL syringe with 1/10th cc markings? Thats like the veritable "horse needle" for a couple drops.