• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recommendations for a cycle?

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are your thoughts on Gaspari's Orastan and Russian D bol. I want to go on a cycle just not sure what, so help me out guys.

D-bol at 20.......no!
D-bol only cycle.....no!

Get your body fat down to 15% or less and then you could do a Test only cycle......when you are 21 or older.

ForemanRules said:
D-bol at 20.......no!
D-bol only cycle.....no!

Get your body fat down to 15% or less and then you could do a Test only cycle......when you are 21 or older.

Alrighty I am gonna continue the carb cycle then.

topolo said:
ok thanks for letting us know.

Well you come in here asking for suggestions or help and you get bitched about this or that. I was asking for suggestions on what to use not on what my body fat should be. Seriously I thought this was for people with the same interests and at first it seemed like people actually did help now its all just users coming in giving out bullshit answers or being complete assholes.

poloblue22 said:
Well you come in here asking for suggestions or help and you get bitched about this or that. I was asking for suggestions on what to use not on what my body fat should be. Seriously I thought this was for people with the same interests and at first it seemed like people actually did help now its all just users coming in giving out bullshit answers or being complete assholes.

Here's a suggestion, use the search function. You could have figured out that was a horrible cycle in 2 minutes with a search here.

brogers said:
Here's a suggestion, use the search function. You could have figured out that was a horrible cycle in 2 minutes with a search here.
True story

Hey bro 20 you are like 2 years older than me.

If food, exercise and rest arent working then iunno what you can do.

lots of food. fuck the carb loading shit.

creatine, 12weeks on 6 off.
glutamine, 20g a day all year
weight gainer. 1-2 servings a day.
nitric oxide.
2-3g carbs per pound of body weight
1-1.5 g protein
.5 grams fat, or less if you are heavier than 200 pounds.

good fats, food, rest, food, hardcore lifting, food, rest, water, food and more food. get me bro. eat like a cow. just watch the fat or you will be one lol

Back