• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yeah I'm new

ANCAM

Word...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everyone!

I am a guy from the greatest city in the world New York City (Big Yankee fan, dont hold it against me). 6'1 210. Been training since I was about 14 and i was told it "stunted" my growth (makes me think what my true size should be). But i think we all know doctors try to tell you crap that makes no sense just to sound smart when it comes to bodybuilding/fitness.
I am sorry now if i ask some stupid questions from time to time but i think that is my nature. I feel that you can never know enough and I am always ready to learn new things.
Look foward to talking to all of you!:rocker:

I am 24 btw, forgot to add that in.

Welcome to IM! We have several folks from NYC area, so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Alright, another Yankee fan. :clapping: Welcome to IM. I'm sure that min0 lee will be introducing itself to you soon. :D min0 is also from NYC.

Triple Threat said:
Alright, another Yankee fan. :clapping: Welcome to IM. I'm sure that min0 lee will be introducing itself to you soon. :D min0 is also from NYC.

Yankees.......:barf:

dougnukem said:
Yankees.......:barf:

ANCAM, I hope you have a very thick skin. There's a lot of Yankee bashing here.

welcome.

I live in NY. I hate the yankees.

Training doesn't stunt your growth... that is a load of crap.

6' 1" doesn't sound like stunted growth to me.

Thick Skin, I dont take anything to heart. Maybe we can throw out some red sox bashing also =)

Welcome aboard, don't mind the haters.
We all know the best sports franchise happens to be the Yankees.
I like you already.

IML Gear Cream!
NeilPearson said:
Training doesn't stunt your growth... that is a load of crap.

6' 1" doesn't sound like stunted growth to me.

I know doctors are full of it. One of them recently suggested that my little brother goes on a 1500 calorie diet and he is 240lbs and 5*11

Thanks ALL!

Back