• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best program I ever tried

You know what's kind of annoying? The guy in that person's avatar is using pretty crappy form with his squats.

Heh, heh, heh...

I am serious here using this NATURALLY I had once put on ten pounds in eight weeks increased my bench by 30 pounds squat 40 DL 40 and kept it after taking a break off of it for a month at a time using less demanding training I will keep going back every time I want to bulk because this works crazy good.

and this was after a good six years of lifting I did this and it never fails.

Don't like that program at all!!!

elitefitness is gay

try it before you dis it I thought it looked like shit too but then a friend talked me into it I did it before I whent on this cycle I am on right now. I did it completely naturally and had goten the best gains of my life
and yes elite fitness is gay but it is a great power lifting program none the less

IML Gear Cream!
durk said:
try it before you dis it I thought it looked like shit too but then a friend talked me into it I did it before I whent on this cycle I am on right now. I did it completely naturally and had goten the best gains of my life
and yes elite fitness is gay but it is a great power lifting program none the less
I have tried every workout in the book bro......it's ok but not the Holy Grail.

durk said:

:spam:

Back