Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

pretty cool video

the true playboy

Rep Points

pretty cool video

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTM...ture05(2).html

check it out, its about a guy who took steroids throughout his life and the effects they had on him. there is always two sides to every story

Rep Points

That guy is an idiot.

the true playboy

Rep Points

why do u say that? im not sayn i agree with him, but y is he an idiot? all he is doing is telln his story

Your Pretend Friend

Rep Points

He was implying arnold was all natural and he wasn't. Then he condoned hormone replacement therapy which is the same thing. Also he was gearing for 3 years and with a cocktail of injectables.

Rep Points

Who cares

Rep Points

That was depressing. I feel bad for the guy but at the same time he did it to himself.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac
    That was depressing. I feel bad for the guy but at the same time he did it to himself.

I feel the same way.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

I don't think he was implying Arnold was natural. He brought up Arnold when he was talking about how they inject something to make their muscles look bigger but then their liver having to filter it out and have the distended stomachs. Maybe someone will chime in to clarify which I though he did in the video, juicing up for bodybuilding and hormone replacement therapy are not the same thing. My friends dad had testicular cancer and now he uses hormone replacement therapy. Doesn't seem like the same thing to me.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I like the football helmet and bolts idea.

The guy admits to running something like 20 steroids at a time, whether true or not I dont know - but he made mistakes. Not everyones body is the same though, that never changes.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

He brought up Arnold when he was talking about how they inject something to make their muscles look bigger but then their liver having to filter it out and have the distended stomachs.
    Distended stomachs has nothing to do with using synthol. Synthol the name is rather a misnomer because the real deal had actual steroids in it, what most of us call synthol today is just MCT oil, often used as an energy supplement. You can buy a liter of it for about $15.

Do we all know what MCTs are? I hope so. In other words, who gives a fuck if your liver filters it out, this guy is trying to scare people with bullshit, he would have been more reputable if he stuck to facts. MCT isn't going to kill you if you drink it or shoot it, unless you shoot it into an artery and are obviously trying to die.

Yes you are correct, HRT therapy and bodybuilding steroid use can't really be compared.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I agree with that! He seems to feel though that he is doing others a service by warning them to stay away, so I dont think his 'woe is me' is without purpose in his eyes.

Rep Points

Love how his bench went from 150 to 340 in 6 months without steroids.

This guy is so full of shit its scary.....And it cracked me up how he said he only did 200mg of test a week....fu-king bs..
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

the true playboy

Rep Points

im with all you, i believe he is telling what he wants us to hear, but its true that there are risks that we all overlook, some truth but some bs, take from it what u will

Rep Points

okay so he says steroids (specifically) have ruined his life after 3 years use, may i ask how they have ruined his life? are all of his joint and flexibility problems directly from taking AAS in general? in a word no, the guy was lifting for "4 hours, 7 days a week", thats enough to fuck anyones joints up, juice or not, also 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off is a rubbish protocol, he obviously didn't leave enough time to recover between cycles, and there is no mention of pct apart from using hcg, which he actually goes on to say has kept his natural test production fully in tact! i just don't understand his point, he talks about how steroids helped him achieve his goals and wins some comps, and then goes on to say how they have fucked him up for life, its obvious that this guy is talking outta his rear, and steroids have very important medical uses, no mention of how many lives they've saved

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He would have felt his joints going to shit while he was doing gear or no gear, but he was always doing deca, which can mask damage being done. He was stubborn. It is unfortunate, but the truth is that abuse of almost any drug leads to health problems and often a shortened life span. Obviously, this guy did many things wrong, besides misusing steroids.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    He would have felt his joints going to shit while he was doing gear or no gear, but he was always doing deca, which can mask damage being done. He was stubborn. It is unfortunate, but the truth is that abuse of almost any drug leads to health problems and often a shortened life span. Obviously, this guy did many things wrong, besides misusing steroids.
    Yes, it's good thing he misused steroids instead of cocaine, heroin, or any "hardcore" drug. He'd be dead instead of making money bitching about it.

Rep Points

I see it like he took roids admitting he didn't know shit about them...didn't know shit about diet..didn't mention blood work...he admits to lifting to the max all the time....that all makes me believe that he did fuck himself up while on gear combined with everything else. I don't think to build large muscles you need to lift to your max. Its about getting a pump in the muscle...like something you lifted a year ago probably feels light now....just add the weight as muscle makes possible. Anytime you push the limits of something you are asking for issues.

A lot of the BBers that he mentioned died or were injured from non related things. Either poor diet causing clogged arteries, rec drug use, or abuse of NAIDS. Long term abuse of anything will lead to increased risk of health issues.

Rep Points

I can't believe anyone had the time to watch all that ... what happened at the end?

Rep Points

Who Cares

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DQGear
    I can't believe anyone had the time to watch all that ... what happened at the end?
    He shot another high dose 200mg Test shot and his knees exploded.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    He shot another high dose 200mg Test shot and his knees exploded.
    As MinOlee says,,,,,,,,, I See~!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm still on the fence about using gear, but I compete and the shows I compete in are drug tested. They suck. The shows are not very well produced and the audiences are minute to none. I'm thinking I'll go further but at what cost? This guy has a point, but the point is muddled in a lot of scare tactics. He's full of shit I assume, because he misused gear. Does someone who uses gear and has an idea of what theyre doing get fucked up? I dont think so. Still, I'm thinking of it, but just dont want those side effects that this pencil necked-brainless twit went through. I'm still researching and still wondering.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    Does someone who uses gear and has an idea of what theyre doing get fucked up? I dont think so.
    Nothing ever really goes as planned or how you think they will. Always expect the unexpected.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.